Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Let me triple-wield.

Aurinax

OP,

Do you mean use a double saber in one hand and a single in the other by "triple-wield"?

Seems like that would be a bit of work to make sure there were animations that would support that "style" and not just a simple matter of allowing a force user that can duel-wield use a double saber as a one handed weapon.

It would be interesting to see though. :)

Edited by Urael

The zabrak in the 3rd cinematic (first chronologically) did it.

I can has?

Who is that guy btw? He's probably the biggest BAMF ever.

You are all missing the point. As the OP says, in the beginning cinematic, the one Jedi has a dual in one hand with a single in the other hand. Why make it a huge part of the cinematic if we can't even use it?

And yes, I know cinematics are called that for a reason, and that we cannot do 90% of the stuff seen in the cinematic in the game. However, that specific cinematic showcased each Light class and their abilities. Abilities that we can use in-game. SO why showcase the "triple-lightsaber" as the OP calls it, if we cannot use it?

Edited by PoppaJ

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.