Well that was impressive.

DarthTHC

be nice if this stuff never happened and we don't have too see how impressive things can get.

I have no idea what you're talking about. ;)

Back on-topic...

George Lucas convincing Carrie Fisher that space-faring women would never wear bras because no gravity. Now THAT is impressive!

Edited by DarthTHC

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea what you're talking about. ;)

Back on-topic...

George Lucas convincing Carrie Fisher that space-faring women would never would bras because no gravity. Now THAT is impressive!

dang, was hoping i could edit, before someone quoted...oh well deserving of whatever I get.

Here's what happened.

Debbie from Downerville decided she didn't like the icing on the cake everyone else loved and decided since she hated it everyone else hated it and anyone who disagreed was ignorant. Shortly after Debbie was arrested and thrown into Jail with Sue from Sadstown and Leah from Letdown City.

Ya know, that made perfect sense...

agree

And Id call the launch here anything but impressive to be honest!

Those were ugly angry days for allot of people

I wouldn't say a better crafting system, just different. SWG's crafting system was designed to be a play style all its own whereas other crafting systems were set up to be done in addition to regular character things like questing and the like.

And launch day here was better than any other launch day I had the displeasure of participating in. It wasn't perfect but it wasn't unplayable either...unless you couldn't get on, then yeah, it was awful.