Scoundrels/Ops vs Sorc Madness dots

OpeningToEndgame

I know they can pop evasion. However, I am constantly facing Scoundrels on The Bastion that are -always- cleansing my dots. They just keep disappearing no matter how many times I apply Affliction/CD/CT. What gives?

Also in this same match. The first doors bomb was defused and 4 seconds later...It exploded.

http://i.imgur.com/A3RtDnc.jpg

Edited by OpeningToEndgame

Well that doesn't seem very viable to make Madness dots uncleansable if they can just roll/evade and remove them constantly. lol

Also, I didn't see the East bomb planted. LOL. It was early morning and I'd had no caffeine. :confused:

Roll/evade is only once every 15 seconds and, though I have not verified it myself, my scrapper friend was complaining that it was not removing madness dots.

Dodge cleanse is on a base 1 minute cooldown and is only able to be lowered if your are specced heals.

You are complaining about a specific AC using one of their few defensive cooldowns to mitigate your damage. Under any normal circumstance, your dots are uncleansable, yet you complain. There are legions of watchmen Sentinels that would like to have a word with you in that dark alley over there.

If your specced madness, you should take devour, which prevents the dots from being cleansed. Scrappers roll dodge proc will not remove madness dots while the sorc has devour in their build. The only thing a scoundrel can do is use dodge, which isnt on a short cooldown. If your dots are being cleansed because you went hybrid or middle tree, then your not specced into completely countering all of a scoundrels abilities. its a scoundrel class ability, and if a scoundrel is "rolling everywhere" thats all they are doing, in fact if they are rolling around like fools, and theres someone else to attack I reccomend doing that, they arent doing anything but escaping. You also have a lot of tools at your disposal that can make his roll very expensive and very useless(snares all over, roots, friggen sorcs are the masters of preventing people from moving.)

The dodge roll proc is still effective against all tech dots....for now. Im sure in the constant churn of changes that are coming along, the chance of all dots being uncleansable could become a reality.

Edited by Haystak

If your specced madness, you should take devour, which prevents the dots from being cleansed. Scrappers roll dodge proc will not remove madness dots while the sorc has devour in their build. The only thing a scoundrel can do is use dodge, which isnt on a short cooldown. If your dots are being cleansed because you went hybrid or middle tree, then your not specced into completely countering all of a scoundrels abilities. its a class ability, and if a scoundrel is "rolling everywhere" thats all they are doing.

The dodge roll proc is still effective against all tech dots....for now. Im sure in the constant churn of changes that are coming along, the chance of all dots being uncleansable could become a reality.

You are misinformed. Roll proc is dodge. At least until 2.7.

Edited by CaptainApop

You are misinformed. Roll proc is dodge. At least until 2.7.

Roll proc is dodge, but doesnt remove sorc dots who have specced into devour. I know....i have rolled many many times as a scrapper, and I still have madness dots on me. Unless a silent buff was made in the last patch I doubt this has changed. A lot of scrappers found this out the hard way when 2.5 came out. not much stink was made about it though as there were only 30 left in game anyway. I doubt their are even that many now.

Edited by Haystak