Double Experience Weekend - What Happened?

EricMusco

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question, could I use XP bonuses (1 hour & 3 hour 25% boost) during a Double XP event???

Anybody notice the Double XP weekend happened exactly when the Elder Scrolls Online Beta opened? LOL. I played ESO, but quickly went back to SWTOR. Love this game and the opportunity to get Double XP.

As a note, I am still trying to get a timeline on when we would be able to address the KDY issue. Although it will be our goal to have both of these issues addressed before we have our next double XP, it is possible that KDY may not be addressed by then. However you will definitely be able to get double XP out of our other Flashpoints.

I know the big question right now is "when is the next double XP then?" I do not have that answer at this exact moment, but I am going to try to get that answer to you as soon as possible!

-eric

not surprising...

Is there anyway to sweeten this pot for us and fix Esseles/Black Talon as well? I had major CTD errors while attempting to run Esseles. I have been a sub since day one Early Access and it was a bummer.

That issue with Black Talon and Esseles is beginning to get on a few people's nerves, it was fixed awhile ago (4 months after SWTOR was released) then broken again and then fixed again. Perhaps Bioware DEV Team you should look into the idea of every new content that you plan to release, please add a few hot fixes amongst the list that would be fixed alongside with it. For in this instance we would like to see the new upcoming content would be stable, alongside with applying the hotfixes for KDY and the two Flashpoints Esseles/Black Talon side by side.

The troubling part about Esseles and Black Talon is actually to do with just before you hand in and complete the quest to either return to fleet or proceed to the homeworld.

Then work on the other newer content and release another hotfix for anything else that should arise.

Edited by Satelerevan

Life sure is tough for you folks.

Instead of blazing through the game with double XP at a rate that puts every other MMO to shame, you will be forced to blaze through the game using other flashpoints at a rate that is one micro step below the maximum throughput of KDY.

You poor, poor souls. How ever will you cope with ANOTHER double XP weekend? Bioware should email you a pony so you can deal with all the pain and suffering.

Edited by Arkerus

Instead of blazing through the game with double XP at a rate that puts every other MMO to shame, you will be forced to blaze through the game using other flashpoints at a rate that is one micro step below the maximum throughput of KDY.

You poor, poor souls. How ever will you cope with ANOTHER double XP weekend? Bioware should email you a pony so you can deal with all the pain and suffering.

You ever read before you rip people?

People WERE doing other flashpoints, and the general mobs weren't granting XP in those EITHER.

Its an actual bug.

Instigator? Agitator? I'm sure you see nothing wrong with this post of yours huh? How ridiculous.

Yo Musco,

I don't want to sound like an entitled a*s*s, but I think we deserve an other dubbel XP weekend. Any update on this matter would be awesome.

You sound more like an entitled avoider of the profanity filter who apparently can't spell any better than bubble gum companies.

They already said this is happening.