Which healer... in light of 2.7

Argencia

In terms of ranked, Mercenaries are already on par with operative healers. Come 2.7 merc healers will have almost x2 more frequent burst healing due to reduced instant cd by over 1 minute. In terms of utility and mobility, mercenaries have been better than operatives since 2.6 all thanks to the mass kolto shell + self rapid shot heals. That buff alone has turned mercenary healers from, stationary healers, to on the move healers. I rarely have to use long cast heals anymore in competetive ranked. On top of that, we have electro net. Which i have found works incredibly well with carnage marauder, depection assassin, jugg tank, aoe stun/nuke phase focus setups. The playstyle of mercenary healing has completely changed now. you have to either adapt to it, or just fall behind. Edited by jojoee

In terms of ranked, Mercenaries are already on par with operative healers. Come 2.7 merc healers will have almost x2 more frequent burst healing due to reduced instant cd by over 1 minute. In terms of utility and mobility, mercenaries have been better than operatives since 2.6 all thanks to the mass kolto shell + self rapid shot heals. That buff alone has turned mercenary healers from, stationary healers, to on the move healers. I rarely have to use long cast heals anymore in competetive ranked. On top of that, we have electro net. Which i have found works incredibly well with carnage marauder, depection assassin, jugg tank, aoe stun/nuke phase focus setups. The playstyle of mercenary healing has completely changed now. you have to either adapt to it, or just fall behind.

so once 2.7 hits, i will happily start a thread "Nerf electronet".... it is already annoying me now, but if mercs get FOTM, it will be a pure pain :p