All the cheaters need to be banned - zero tolerance policy!

Evuke

It's not a bug at all. Bioware developed the system to launch without full teams. They designed it to give partial XP. It's working as intended.

What wasn't intended was the frequency at which people are getting into partial games. That's not the players fault at all.

The frequency is a bug. It is the player's fault if they know about the bug and continue to exploit it.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so by pressing a button to que for pvp = cheating/exploiting by your logic. Some may be abusing this mechanic I do agree, however most players queing just want to kill people and are facing empty warzones. People posting that this is an exploit or hack and that these players should be banned are more than likely just pissed because they didn't get EA invites. I'm not playing but I can see that players do not need to be banned for this. lol

I've used group add/remove in SWG to add droid to group to max and than get max credits. Same thing but with XP.

It's a bug that is allowing leveling by exploiting the grouping feature.

I think character deletion is appropriate.

Banning seems harsh.

Shutting down warzones is probably a good idea.... Maybe some sort of notice.

Look I will play either way and will not let something like this from making me quit, but come on. To say exploiting this isn't an issue is silly.

I don't think its end of the world, but it is an issue.

BW needs to adopt a strong chance against cheaters from day 1, to show players they they will not stand for cheating in any form.

Currently we have players exploiting a bug in game by joining empty warzones, then the warzones are ending due to lack of players, but the players are gaining the xp!

Ban them all!

it's not the players fault the warzones are ending early they just want pvp.

So is this the official forum post for the pvp thread... i have posted on 6 or so other ones and they all where deleted. People asking whats the issue and they should know what is going on and why people are getting absurd advantages from your "Waves"

*edited per R.O.C*

I bugged this of course along with various crafting bugs .. seems they didnt fix everything. I dont think its an exploit but a product of the "Waves" System implemented by bioware for there pre release.

Edited by Trineda
please report any bugs you may suspect to Customer Support

Hello Everyone,

Stephen Reid has commented on this issue,

Hello all,

The Live Services and development teams are aware of the reports on this issue, and we're investigating. We'll take appropriate action against any players who are found to exploiting the game in any way.

Thanks for your patience while we look into the issue.

We are closing this thread at this time and encourage you to direct your discussion to the current thread on the topic. Thank you!