<Redemption> is Recruiting!

Dage

:sy_star:Redemption wants YOU!:sy_star:

Updated 22/01/2015

Redemption is a Republic progression guild looking to get back into consistent raiding with 3.0. We are a group of like minded individuals that, for some of us, have been raiding together for two years now. We are proud to be one of the few guilds to have downed Hateful Entity pre 2.7, 8man NiM Dread Master Brontes pre 2.8 and were 4/5 in 8man DP NiM pre-2.9.

We are now farming SM Ravs/ToS, the first bosses of HM Ravs/ToS and will be moving forward with the rest of the instances in the coming weeks. We currently sit at 2/5 in HM Ravs and 1/5 in HM ToS. We raid Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 9:30pm EDT to 12:30am EDT. We also run additional raids and nights depending on attendence.

While we are always looking for strong, raid aware players of all roles and classes, these are the roles we are currently most in need of:

• Tanks: HIGH
  • Healers: HIGH
  • DPS: HIGH

We expect our members to invest in a complete mastery of their chosen class(es) as well as an ever-continuing drive to improve. We require members to be able to take directions effectively and be open to constructive criticism. Should you apply, please be ready to use TS and Parsec. What's more, while we value geared applicants with knowledge of most fights in the game, we are always open to training and gearing exceptional players.

If you are a PVP'er and are interested in joining Redemption, know that many of our members enjoy and play PVP at a competitive level and similar requirements to PVE apply (Strong knowledge of PVP mechanics/strategies, mastery of class/specs, and reasonable gear).

Finally, our Officers and Council members are always there and happy to help. If you have any more questions about Redemption please feel free to contact Thalamir (All my toons are in the signature), Civilie, Drewbacca or anyone from the guild (via a "/Who Redemption" search).

If you feel this is a right fit for you, then please visit our website and drop by to complete a short application (NOTE: If you are met with a message saying that your access is not allowed, you will have to create an enjin account and "join" our website first. We apologize for the inconvenience).

Kill Videos:

Edited by Dage

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
The link says Access Denied

I checked all the links and they seem to be working fine for me. You do however need an enjin account to access our guild application. If you're still having the same issue, you can go straight to our main website. You should see a tab on the top of the page titled "Guild Application". Click it and it should direct you to the correct place. I hope this helps!

Edited by Dage

:sy_star:UPDATED OP with progression:sy_star:

It has come to my attention that there is a guild running on Imp side called <Redemptioñ>. While we wish them the absolute best, we would like everyone to know that they are in no way related to our Republic guild <Redemption>. Moreover, none of our current members are part of that guild in any way. If you wish you find us on the Imperial side, most of us currently station our red toons in <Domination>.

Edited by Dage

• 2 weeks later...
Redemption is happy to announce a merger with the hardcore progression guild The Gray Order! The Gray Order has been an institution since the early days of the Shadowlands, always at the forefront of progression, and is one of the top Republic raiding guilds. We are proud to join ranks together on this day and look forward to what the future may bring!

Redemption is happy to announce a merger with the hardcore progression guild The Gray Order! The Gray Order has been an institution since the early days of the Shadowlands, always at the forefront of progression, and is one of the top Republic raiding guilds. We are proud to join ranks together on this day and look forward to what the future may bring!

Oh Noes Es, one less solid Pub side guild :(,

I guess its all the same regardless of tag, but now Grey is a mega for talent guild lol already holding most of magenta pub siders..

If you wish you find us on the Imperial side, most of us currently station our red toons in <Domination>.
Did you sneak Jiggle (sniper) out of forge when I wasnt looking :p

I was just thinking I havent seen that toon online in some time.

I guess I should first specify that both guilds merged under the Redemption banner and not the other way around.

Oh Noes Es, one less solid Pub side guild :(

Both guilds are maintaining their own 8-men progression groups within Redemption. Together with broadening our member and skill pool, this merger now allows us to combine forces for strong and effective 16-man progression raiding if we wish to do so as well as mix and match to create the most effective 8-man groups.

I guess its all the same regardless of tag, but now Grey is a mega for talent guild lol already holding most of magenta pub siders..

I respectfully disagree:). While some players may only have alt's in TGO (Which we all love too :D) , they make up but a minority of their members. Most of the TGO guys are mostly active on the pub side and raid consistently each week. Regardless of skill, we require our members to commit first and foremost to Redemption. That does not prohibit them from joining other guilds and participating in their communities. It does however imply that we want our members to manage their time so as to be primarily active in Redemption. We are not a guild to park pub toons nor or we a guild to join for xp bonuses. Our goals are to create a strong and friendly elder game community as well as provide consistent and high-quality raids for our members. To do so, those members need to be active :p

Did you sneak Jiggle (sniper) out of forge when I wasnt looking :p

I was just thinking I havent seen that toon online in some time.

haha :D, I did move him to Domination a few months ago. Don't take it personally though, he's still level 30 and hasn't been played much unfortunately :(

Word,

Thanks for the details, I do appreciate knowing who is who in the wonderful world of swtor.

Grats on your supermerger

Not that this is uber important.... But of the people that make up the old Gray Order and Magenta raid groups, the only person you could really argue spends more time on pub than imp is Onefinal. Wells (from my knowledge) splits his time fairly evenly, Shock is does way way way more imp than pub.

Mikey (bless his soul) also is relatively rarely on pub-side.

Bero, most (but not close to all) of the pub HMD alts are currently stationed in magenta HMD on pub side.

I do mourn the loss of another competent raiding guild tag on pub side (even though really its the same number of groups), because there just are not enough of them out there. (this is also true on imp side but less so)

Edited by DuEldrvarya

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Need a good r.DPS for our NiM progression team. We are 5/5 in DF NiM, about to get it on in DP.

Raid times are Wed/Thu 9:30pm ET, with a third night usually Mon night same time.

Must have some DF NiM experience, minimum full 180's, capable in multiple specs (Gunnery/Assault, Sharpshooter/Dirty FIghting, etc.), and be able to provide examples of good dummy parses (3.4k +).

Contact me or any officer in-game.

Reposted here for consolidation purposes.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Would also like to reiterate what we are looking for: good players with potential. Healers, Tanks, rDPS, and to a lesser extent mDPS. We are currently restructuring our progression team and our raid times, so Wed/Thu as well as the 9:30pm ET start time are flexible going forward. Hit us up!