The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Gap Closer Drama

Ottoattack

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Common trend in this thread:

Players I know and respect on the forums and have been around for a long time who either main a PT or have played one a long time say "No"

New players I have never seen before saying "Yes"

/thread

Did ~900 dps with full ST and dps gear yesterday. If charge is so important go full ST and do not make the other specs >overpowered<.

Edited by Aetideus

I really despise the noobs who keep asking for jet charge in spite of having the mechanics explained to them..... Go back to your smash marauder you idiots.

>.< One of the ALL TIME simpliest class and yet they do not understand the mechanic. It's like a plague since a looooooooong time. Fully agree with the above statement.

For all those who want JC/Storm: L2P

Let's go all mad scientist since BW has finally started making skills work differently in PvE and PvP. Using juggernauts as the inspiration: Using grapple on an NPC (or an NPC with boss immunity) resets the cooldown on HO? :rak_01:

Let's go all mad scientist since BW has finally started making skills work differently in PvE and PvP. Using juggernauts as the inspiration: Using grapple on an NPC (or an NPC with boss immunity) resets the cooldown on HO? :rak_01:

Wouldn't that waste a GCD and further decrease PT dmg while making you more likely to pull agro? o_O

How about stand in the right spot?

Edited by Kooziejr

>.< One of the ALL TIME simpliest class and yet they do not understand the mechanic. It's like a plague since a looooooooong time. Fully agree with the above statement.

For all those who want JC/Storm: L2P

This is SWTOR. Name one class/spec that is hard or in any way complicated lol. people think specs like "carnage" are hard..... lol ***......they spam massacre 6 times on a target before getting a proc and then hit three buttons before building rage and spamming massacre again......game is so hard!

Wouldn't that waste a GCD and further decrease PT dmg while making you more likely to pull agro? o_O

How about stand in the right spot?

Pretty sure all my dps skills create more threat than the 2,5k from grapple ;)

Edited by THE_Qh