2.4+ The Ebon Hawk PvE Progression Thread

xxgpzxx

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13% with two of our biggest dps dead before we cleared the first hallway? With 2 people subbing in, and with two of the surviving members having computer problems where they cant see the boss because he decided "im a groundhog" and fell through the floor for 30%of the fight?

Yeah I think soon :rak_03: is a fair statement

Not to mention 20% 15 man just to get some more practice haha

Question on groundhog HE

If HE sees it's own shadow does that mean the fight will last X more minutes?:D

Who uses shaders on any setting but minimum for that fight? :p

I actually have more performance problems with the trash before the fight than with the fight itself. Still, turning everything down (especially bloom) makes it a lot less seizure-inducing. The whole fight is just stupidly disorienting. If your in a group where everyone can correctly work their camera, you'll clear it.

Edited by KeyboardNinja

I actually have more performance problems with the trash before the fight than with the fight itself. Still, turning everything down (especially bloom) makes it a lot less seizure-inducing. The whole fight is just stupidly disorienting. If your in a group where everyone can correctly work their camera, you'll clear it.

The only setting I crank down are shaders. I put that on very low, Basically turned the lights on in the club for me - not really something you want to see, but at least you won't trip on your way out the door. It is definitely one of those fights that running things on max can actually hinder your performance. TOO MANY SPARKLES.

Yep, same for me. There was much greater contrast between the lightning puddles and surrounding environment, so I found it is to move out (this is tanik/tosh btw :) ). Also, my laptop is coming up on 3 years old, so it's still good, but not awesome as much as it was.

I so wish I could log in from italy :p hateful would be at like 3 in the morning, but I'd do it! :cool: Too bad the timing of my trip is bad, ah well. I'll get it eventually :rak_04:

:rak_03: I took less DTPS than the top Guardian as the night progressed.

Yeah we found ourselves looking at DTPS more than anything else in Parsec. Keeping yourself safe is paramount in that fight.

I was at 989 on our kill, but Deci crushed me with just 791...he amazingly didn't eat a single tick of Hateful Void.

Yeah we found ourselves looking at DTPS more than anything else in Parsec. Keeping yourself safe is paramount in that fight.

I was at 989 on our kill, but Deci crushed me with just 791...he amazingly didn't eat a single tick of Hateful Void.

He's a sniper and snipers = cheating cheaters.

Channels + Melee + lack of AOE DR + Lack of lengthy CD's like Cloak of Pain = Pain in the ***. Only Melee who squish as bad as Guardian is Operative.

Edited by Luckygunslinger

I was doing pretty well on our final attempt, the 15 man one we did after Haka had to jump for the night. I think I was hovering right around 700 until the chaos kicked in at about 40% when people died in droves, and then I was back up to around 950 or so. As a sniper, I'm usually just at around 950-70, the 700 one was oddly low. I'll take it though!

<Proper Villains> is officially current on all content prior to 2.7 dropping. Neato burrito.

Pretty smooth run, one bad luck bears moment on Thrasher, but I'll take a 11:30 kill on Styrak and 30+ mins to spare any day of the week. WTB more speeders. :(

Dragonslayers

Edited by Omophorus

<Proper Villains> is officially current on all content prior to 2.7 dropping. Neato burrito.

Pretty smooth run, one bad luck bears moment on Thrasher, but I'll take a 12:20 kill on Styrak and 30+ mins to spare any day of the week. WTB more speeders. :(

Dragonslayers

Grtaz guys

Pretty smooth run, one bad luck bears moment on Thrasher, but I'll take a 11:30 kill on Styrak and 30+ mins to spare any day of the week. WTB more speeders. :(

Dragonslayers

11m 29.346s****

It's a really nice title but Eternal Warriors > Dragonslayers always imo, I like the focus it gives me in wzs :rolleyes:

Edit: Updated

Edited by xxgpzxx

11m 29.346s****

It's a really nice title but Eternal Warriors > Dragonslayers always imo, cause I like the focus it gives me in wzs :rolleyes:

Honestly I'd rather have Eternal Warrior a lot harder to get and just sounds more prestigious

Edited by jrhoads

Channels + Melee + lack of AOE DR + Lack of lengthy CD's like Cloak of Pain = Pain in the ***. Only Melee who squish as bad as Guardian is Operative.

*cough* *cough* balance shadows.

Gotta love that three seconds damage immunity compaired to enure, saber ward and saber reflect.