Munitions Capacity Extender on GSS-3 Mangler and SGS-45 Quarrel?

Aikion

Why is a component that increases Ammo Pool Size even an option for ships that can't use ammo?

Whew... that was bugging me for a long time, and just had to get it out.

The ships are made by the same companies that bring you assault cannons with Cunning.

I suspect it's vestigial from a time when they thought they'd also give it a torpedo, which they did with the Comet Breaker class ship (Type 2 GS). Regardless, it may just be a place holder for a future buff, but let's all close our eyes and hope they actually do something nice for Gunships instead of nerfing them again, shall we? ;-) that's what we really need... More powerful gunships...

I suspect it's vestigial from a time when they thought they'd also give it a torpedo, which they did with the Comet Breaker class ship (Type 2 GS). Regardless, it may just be a place holder for a future buff, but let's all close our eyes and hope they actually do something nice for Gunships instead of nerfing them again, shall we? ;-) that's what we really need... More powerful gunships...

Absolutely!

Have you really never heard of scoundrel tanks?

My scoundrel tank rocks, so show some respect. Once you get Shield and Absorption to the soft cap, it's easy mode. An no one, I mean no one, taunts like a scoundrel.

My scoundrel tank rocks, so show some respect. Once you get Shield and Absorption to the soft cap, it's easy mode. An no one, I mean no one, taunts like a scoundrel.

My scoundrel is better at mockery than taunting. I can only call someone's mother a hamster so many times...

My scoundrel is better at mockery than taunting. I can only call someone's mother a hamster so many times...

That's when you shoot them in the back till they turn around. Works better than taunting for me.