Space Jockey's Starfighter Pack Preview

Iwipe

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd argue that they're some of the best looking speeders to date though.

Yeah, I really like the Tion, and the Razalon is pretty decent as well.

I actually like a lot of these armors: I'll definitely be going out of my way to get the Saul Karath set (and Mission Vao but that one's mainly because I go out of my way to get all the main KOTOR sets). The Soa set and the Berserker set are very cool and I'll probably make an effort to get both of those, too; the Scout/Interceptor armors are nice although I don't personally have a character/companion in mind that I think they'd work well for; and I think the Daring Rogue set is probably the best-looking of the "exposed" sets since the first one (plus, yay for them finally making a cybernetic set with the left arm being the robotic one, that only took them about nine sets :p).

Can't wait for teh pictures of the next shipment. Grrr, anticipation kills me.

Why? You're just going to be let down.

I was also told Blood Red would be re-named and my desires for a redder crystal were heard and we got a whole shipment without crystals. And Blood Red is still Blood Red.

Mission Vao armor is about the only thing I really like in this set(and then only really the chest piece). The weapons are just reskins from the first and second pack with some very slight changes. Only other desks ions for me to make should I get the duke SE or the count(speeder) and the wetland dew back or the charcoal dew back (mount).

I opened a pack and got the "Berserker Upper" and "Berserker Lower" crates. Now I just need the mask and belt. It's not a great looking set but to get 2/3rds the whole set in one pack seems like...fate, or something. Maybe my Inquisitor will look good in it. :p

The only set I think I really need is the Mission Vao set. I previewed it on some of the companions and I think it looks excellent on Elara Dorne. I have a feeling it's going to be the most sought-after set in the pack. :cool:

I am really liking Saul Karath’s Armor Set though not too keen on the boots belt and gloves. so far i have pulled those and the chest, my Imp agent is finally going to look more like an Imperial officer.

really want the dewback and the badger mounts

not liking the Tion SY-3.. pulled it today and it looks big and bulky B^( also don't like the looks of the new sabers B^(