There is a Maker. Korriban is Saved!

Beniboybling

You literally just ruined something HUGE for me XD

Damn you lack of Spoiler Tags! :p

Lol, I really want to see that episode now... But ****, I won't hear of any more Spoilers.

However Beni I suggest you use those links I just posted, because I'm going to HAVE to use some of these Kamioan spoilers for my analysis of Warren's faction.

Oh whoops sorry. :p Though I didn't think it would be that big, already was kinda 100% that TFU is gonna be retconned...though I probably shouldn't have added that last bit..

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You literally just ruined something HUGE for me XD

Damn you lack of Spoiler Tags! :p

Lol, I really want to see that episode now... But ****, I won't hear of any more Spoilers.

However Beni I suggest you use those links I just posted, because I'm going to HAVE to use some of these Kamioan spoilers for my analysis of Warren's faction.

Speaking of the Kamino arc, why did the Chancellor sound like Tim Curry? :p

Well watched em all(save for episodes I didn't really care much for) and canceled membership, so all in all a good bunch of episodes! :D Now to wait for Rebels.

I've got three episodes left.

Just watched Dooku deliver some major pwnage to the Kenobi/Skywalker duo.

Curious,

During the Clovis arc I've been viewing, it sounds like the voice of the late Ian Abercombie rather Tim Curry. I can take a venture the first story arc was created after this one.

Edit: Ah confirmed in the credits

Edited by Nickious

Just finished watching all of the episodes. The Yoda arc was... interesting. I'll reserve my opinion for later.

Watching the first episode right now.

Dooku getting ***** slapped (via the force) was amusing...

Cannot wait to see the whole thing...

Amusing? :(

Indeed!

How Dooku always acts so High and Mighty, oh so powerful, and yet he is eclipsed a thousand times over by his Master.

How he considers Yoda a match for Sidious yet somehow thinks he could match Yoda toe to toe...

Though I must admit, him schooling Skywalker and Kenobi was gold.

Indeed!

How Dooku always acts so High and Mighty, oh so powerful, and yet he is eclipsed a thousand times over by his Master.

How he considers Yoda a match for Sidious yet somehow thinks he could match Yoda toe to toe...

Though I must admit, him schooling Skywalker and Kenobi was gold.

Yeah, I guess.

But you are right. The Kenobi/Skywalker vs. Dooku duel was very good.

Mark Hamill was in the final episode :)

Hm ? I didn't notice him.

And it is Moriban. At least that's how it was pronounced - even rather Moribân or Moribaan.

And Moriban - at least where Yoda landed it looked like Korriban from SWTOR - only far more dust storms, no bigger statues, and no sign of anything else than more-than-antique ruins - it's 3000 years later, you know ...

And even an Terentatek was mentioned - in a tale.

Edited by AlrikFassbauer

Hm ? I didn't notice him.

And it is Moriban. At least that's how it was pronounced - even rather Moribân or Moribaan.

And Moriban - at least where Yoda landed it looked like Korriban from SWTOR - only far more dust storms, no bigger statues, and no sign of anything else than more-than-antique ruins - it's 3000 years later, you know ...

And even an Terentatek was mentioned - in a tale.

Its Moraband. And its pronounced Moriband by the sounds of it. And Chee has confirmed that it is another name for Korriban by the way. And if you look closely you'll notice that the edifice of the temple Yoda enters is identical to what we see in SWTOR. The interior however is different, however it has been 3000 years as you say.

Its Moraband. And its pronounced Moriband by the sounds of it. And Chee has confirmed that it is another name for Korriban by the way. And if you look closely you'll notice that the edifice of the temple Yoda enters is identical to what we see in SWTOR. The interior however is different, however it has been 3000 years as you say.

To me, it sounded as "Moriban". Several times.

And if you look closely you'll notice that the edifice of the temple Yoda enters is identical to what we see in SWTOR.

I knew it looked somewhat familiar ...

Edited by AlrikFassbauer

On the official SW website, there is a slide in the trivia gallery for the episode which says the following, "At the start of story development, the Sith world was called Korriban, but George Lucas preferred to change its name to Moraband. A world so ancient could have been known by different names in different eras." So it had nothing to do with Filoni or the CW team. It had nothing to do with Disney, Abrams, Kennedy or anyone involved with the new stuff. It had nothing to do with any attempts to prune the EU. As always, it was Lucas (this entire story arc was his idea) and his whims to just change things around in the SW universe at the drop of a hat....just because he could. Changing the name literally accomplished nothing. It's still Korriban, same planet as always....just referred to by a different name at the time of the Clone Wars (even though all the EU stuff around this time calls it Korriban and all of the official SW guides, encyclopedias, etc. call it Korriban and have never once mentioned Moraband). Very excited to see what Filoni and the SW Rebels team do with that show without Lucas taking them off on weird tangents or mucking things up.

On the official SW website, there is a slide in the trivia gallery for the episode which says the following, "At the start of story development, the Sith world was called Korriban, but George Lucas preferred to change its name to Moraband. A world so ancient could have been known by different names in different eras." So it had nothing to do with Filoni or the CW team. It had nothing to do with Disney, Abrams, Kennedy or anyone involved with the new stuff. It had nothing to do with any attempts to prune the EU. As always, it was Lucas (this entire story arc was his idea) and his whims to just change things around in the SW universe at the drop of a hat....just because he could. Changing the name literally accomplished nothing. It's still Korriban, same planet as always....just referred to by a different name at the time of the Clone Wars (even though all the EU stuff around this time calls it Korriban and all of the official SW guides, encyclopedias, etc. call it Korriban and have never once mentioned Moraband). Very excited to see what Filoni and the SW Rebels team do with that show without Lucas taking them off on weird tangents or mucking things up.

Its crazy that they were story boarding and GL was just like, "you know what, lets change that name because Korriban sounds too much like Coruscant", which means it was going to be Korriban at first but major retcon for no real reason or thought.

I understand it was his product but this game was making the franchise money also and we have Korriban, it looked like they put tha academy temple; when yoda lands.

I know that some people will say disney owns Starwars but remember these episodes are not new, they are just being released now.

Still Korriban, just like how Earth can also be known as Terra.

Just Morriband

The only real canon is the films and starwars rebels now. Whether Disney will pull stuff from clone wars into starwars rebels is something that remains to be seen. I not sure about clone wars, I think it will be but who knows.

Disney was pretty straightforward that the eu is not canon.

Jacen, Jaina don't exist

Boba fett is dead in the Sarlacc Pit

Anakin was not created by Palageius

No Mara Jade, no admiral thrawn...none if this is canon anymore at all.

If George Lucas called it morriband, That is what it it is called.

We are in a period of retcons and re imaginings o the starwars universe.

In glad that darth bane made it to the show though

On the plus side Disney wants total control of the lore, so what ever we get after the new films will be actual canon