Petition to keep the Rancor exclusive to PVP.

Arkillon

This is still going? Here, I found the solution to the problem in a 2 second YouTube video:

If that doesn't solve the problem for you, turn the volume up to max and play it over and over again until you get it.

You're welcome.

Edited by DarthTHC

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will never get this rancor in PVP but I believe it should be exclusive. You know, not everybody has to get everything.

As someone who enjoys both PVP and PVE content, I actually find myself completely agreeing with this. I'll never get the Rancor mount, and fail to see why the PVE crowd should be able to get something that had been created as a ranked PVP reward without earning it by doing ranked PVP.

It's a little bit like a PVP player being able to get an exclusive PVE OP mount without doing PVE.

The arguement does work both ways, and this is one of those "special" mounts that should be kept as just that. If you want it enough you'll go put some effort in to earn it.

As someone who enjoys both PVP and PVE content, I actually find myself completely agreeing with this. I'll never get the Rancor mount, and fail to see why the PVE crowd should be able to get something that had been created as a ranked PVP reward without earning it by doing ranked PVP.

It's a little bit like a PVP player being able to get an exclusive PVE OP mount without doing PVE.

The arguement does work both ways, and this is one of those "special" mounts that should be kept as just that. If you want it enough you'll go put some effort in to earn it.

The PvP players who can achieve the goals will get a black, armored Rancor. It will only look like the same mounts available via CM and whatever other means in its shape - it will have the silhouette of a Rancor.

To imagine that BioWare would not monetize Rancor mounts is ludicrous.

Perhaps an alternative solution would be to change the reward away from a cool-looking, probably the coolest-looking black, armored Rancor to something else. Maybe a pink, winged unicorn that farts snowflakes and transforms its rider into a tutu-wearing, gossamer-winged fairy with a sparkly wand would be appropriate given all the wailing and gnashing of teeth on this thread.

The PvP players who can achieve the goals will get a black, armored Rancor. It will only look like the same mounts available via CM and whatever other means in its shape - it will have the silhouette of a Rancor.

Perhaps an alternative solution would be to change the reward away from a cool-looking, probably the coolest-looking black, armored Rancor to something else. Maybe a pink, winged unicorn that farts snowflakes and transforms its rider into a tutu-wearing, gossamer-winged fairy with a sparkly wand would be appropriate given all the wailing and gnashing of teeth on this thread.

Now I want a flying unicorn. In fact, I believe that I am ENTITLED to this incredible mount.

Make it so! :D

Couldn't have said it any better! :D

this is dumb, you cant make an iconic creature mount be exclusive to a minority of the player base zenod...jesus...you're crazy...

/sign

edit: we have 3 exclusive mounts....that big red thing, that regular red thing, and that black ubrikkian one...which used to require 2200, now it's kind of lame.

Exactly plus why the bleep are they giving PVPers a reward mount?

When will they use it in PVP?

If your going to give an exclusive PVP reward make it something usable in PVP

Like special armor skin, title, emote, stuff like that

mount as a reward for PVPing makes as much sense as a social boost for PVP only does.