Happy Holidays from BioWare Austin!

StephenReid

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Season's Greetings, everyone!

As we approach the end of the year, we begin a new journey together in this game. I can't begin to tell how how magically awesome it is to have the privilege to be a part of this project!

Whether you are in a Winter Wonderland, a tropical paradise, or forward deployed for the Holidays, I wish you all a very fun, and SAFE Holiday Season! May your days be filled with lots of love, laughter, joy, and killing Imperials!

Happy Holidays, Star Wars: The Old Republic community! We've enjoyed having you here, and look forward to seeing you, your friends, your Wookiee sidekicks, and anyone else you want to bring with you in 2012 (and beyond). We hope you've loved watching this MMO become a reality as much as we have.

Thank you for your support, your patience, your understanding, and your passion. Stay safe this holiday season, and May the Force be with you, always. :)

While the community never sleeps (which means the Community Team rarely sleeps!) today is the last day in the office before Christmas, so we thought it was a good time to say 'Happy Holidays' to all.

Thank you for enjoying Star Wars: The Old Republic and for being with us on this wild ride so far! We've got loads more to share with you in 2012, but for now enjoy the holidays... whether you spend them at home with family or in a galaxy far, far away. :)

happy holidays :) and thanks for the awsome game :). I will play it many years to come ^_^. thanks bioware

Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Good Yule, and Happy Life Day!

Hubby, the kids, and I are enjoying our Christmas gifts early. We can't get home to our extended family this year, but we are going to have a Christmas to remember with the entire family playing TOR together!

Just a note to say Happy Holidays to all the Bioware staff and families.

I have played several MMOs over the last 10 years. I have introduced friends to TOR as their 1st MMO. No matter what you may read on the forums this is a blast to play.

Thank you, and may the Force be with you.

Greetings everyone!

It has been such a blast to be a part of this awesome and very passionate community! There is so much to look forward to in the coming year and it is going to be truly great to be a part of it!

May you and your loved ones have a great holiday or simply weekend (if you don't celebrate) where ever you may be! Safe travels and have a great TORmas!

Edited by Ellvaan

Still wondering why you guys decided to launch RIGHT before Christmas...

With threads like this: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=44923

how can you possibly enjoy your holiday.

People who WANT to be in a galaxy far far away can't be, and you can't fix the problem with probably the next 2 weeks off.

Yeah yeah, merry Christmas, Happy holidays, all that. I still gotta hear my friend complain all day and night bout not being able to play, while I'm truckin' along on my lvl 41 warrior. :D