Operation Musco Returns! - Community Twitch Stream

EricMusco

• Dev Post

Hey everyone!

I know it has been a few weeks, but I will be back to streaming this week. If you want to tune in, you can do so on our official twitch channel. I will be streaming from 4-6PM Central time on Friday, February 14th. IIRC I am sitting with my Agent at level 6? Hopefully this week I can get to 10 and become an Operative.

For those looking to join me in-game, I am playing on Prophecy of the Five. Thanks folks, see ya in-game and on the stream.

-eric

Edited by EricMusco

• Dev Post
Is this stream today or tomorrow? I think it was usually on Fridays but I don't remember because I had to work :(

Also I would like to reiterate the question asked by the poster above me.

Crap, I suck. The stream will be happening tomorrow, I will edit the date into my original post.

Also, not to derail this thread but yes, as stated, you will get those posts today :)

-eric

Hey everyone!

I know it has been a few weeks, but I will be back to streaming this week. If you want to tune in, you can do so on our official twitch channel. I will be streaming from 4-6PM Central time on Friday, February 14th. IIRC I am sitting with my Agent at level 6? Hopefully this week I can get to 10 and become an Operative.

For those looking to join me in-game, I am playing on Prophecy of the Five. Thanks folks, see ya in-game and on the stream.

-eric

You should have rolled on The Harbinger :) lots more fireworks over this way lol

You should have rolled on The Harbinger :) lots more fireworks over this way lol

That would be cool but our server (Harbinger) is PvE. Not that I would be looking to grief him but a video with a kill on one of the development team memebers would be great to have.

Even if he had a OPS group full of lv 55 carebears the attempt would still be hilarious.

Edited by Kain_Turinbar

IIRC I am sitting with my Agent at level 6? Hopefully this week I can get to 10 and become an Operative.

-eric

Even the Community Team knows how overpowered Operatives are now with recent patch and can't help but play the FOTM!

We had an epic PVP game at the end of this week's stream. GG Eric.

Also, don't forget that you mentioned that asking the combat devs if Guardians' new threat dump was inheriting Vigilance's Commanding Awe damage reduction talent or not would be a good question. ;)

And posting the Cantina Tour information :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.