Delux Edition Vendor...

Jamalzero

Since launch there has only been one thing in that vendor...a $hitty looking speeder that costs 1,000,000 credits... Why hasnt there been any update in this vendor with new items?????

The collector edition vendor i hear has Black/yellow dyes in it why cant there be anything like that in the delux? I understand I didnt shell out $100 for the preorder collecter edition but why not give multiple things to the collecter and like one or two things to the delux??? makes it fair, we get something but they have the same thing plus more...

I feel as if the Delux edition owners have been left out of the new stuff that the collectors edition owners get...

On a side note if there is a way to update my code to Uninstal/re-enstall the collectors edition someone let me know so i can enjoy the ingame additions that the collectors get instead of just the pointless VIP area and a 1mil speeder that looks like $hit.

Well technically it's the VIP Vendor, and anyone can get into the VIP area as long they:

- Spend 1 million credits on the wristband item

- Spend $5 real money on the Digitial Deluxe Edition, which really is dirt cheap and automatically sends every character a wristband that you have/make in the future

Sure they could add something to it, but, well, there isn't a whole lot of point and the VIP Vendor/Area itself isn't really exclusive or anything.

On a side note if there is a way to update my code to Uninstal/re-enstall the collectors edition someone let me know so i can enjoy the ingame additions that the collectors get instead of just the pointless VIP area and a 1mil speeder that looks like $hit.

You can upgrade the account by redeeming the code

IE

Standard

to

Digital Deluxe

to

Collectors Edition

Sure they could add something to it, but, well, there isn't a whole lot of point and the VIP Vendor/Area itself isn't really exclusive or anything.

Thats my point theres nothing really there for the people who have access to it other than the collectors edition folks...

You can upgrade the account by redeeming the code

IE

Standard

to

Digital Deluxe

to

Collectors Edition

how do i upgrade from deluxe to collector…you telling me i can do it isn't explain how…..i did ask how i can do this not is it possible….

"Deluxe edition owners were left out..." Sorry but nothing was promised to Deluxe Edition owners in terms of additional vendors and items.

CE owners were totally left out by not receiving promised updates. What did they get? Minor reskin of a tauntaun pet. Recolour of a headpiece that's cheap on gtn and few dyes put together by a colorblind person. In two years. Regular updates, right. That was our, quoting James Ohlen, "Exclusive weapons and armor."

They have a computer capable of playing this game. If they are posting here, they pay ~$15 a month to subscribe. They have a high speed internet connection.

~$120 is 10 visits to Starbucks they can forgo.

Or 5 pizzas from dominos :[ Stopped eating at take aways and suddenly I have money for everything :D

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

"Deluxe edition owners were left out..." Sorry but nothing was promised to Deluxe Edition owners in terms of additional vendors and items.

CE owners were totally left out by not receiving promised updates. What did they get? Minor reskin of a tauntaun pet. Recolour of a headpiece that's cheap on gtn and few dyes put together by a colorblind person. In two years. Regular updates, right. That was our, quoting James Ohlen, "Exclusive weapons and armor."

Lol, you need to wake up buddy. All players have been promised a lot of stuff that did not happen. We had enough of CE owners complaints.

The collectors edition vendor was/is meant to offer something unique that no one else can get (at least, for a reasonable amount of time)... they still get a default Imperial soldier uniform (we get a mod version)... so that requirement is already met.

Since they can access the VIP vendor like the rest of us, be it cash or $5 'upgrade' ... it would be sense to add items to the VIP vendor every 2-4 months, making people either fork out credits (another sink) or upgrading to the Delux, generating money for the game. It doesn't even have to be a unique item, they could be a cartel item that isn't on the vendors hiding in the Hutt section.

They gain enough new items due to the Cartel market, they might as well recycle them and plant a few things every couple of weeks onto the VIP vendor, thus making it more worthwhile than a slightly less crowded GTN/bank etc.

I make regular use of the black/yellow dye.

When you buy the CE there is a code. Under "My Account" there is a tab for entering codes. It's the same place you enter CC card codes. Once you enter the CE code your account is upgraded and you should receive mail on your characters with the items and you would then be able to shop the CE vendor.