"Just Copy and Paste" : Lore-Friendly, Era-Friendly Jedi Vestments Already In-Game

Pingonaut

For the millionth time: Jedi Knight Character Creation Armor. People have been asking for that for.... how long? Can't believe they haven't just thrown it up for direct purchase yet, like the Valiant set and all the other character creation armors.

a subscriber only perk/ Signed

And lose all kind of shoulder pads - we play Jedi's - Not Linebackers Or '80's Nightclub freaks

And to add a suggestion of my own; in the second Issue of 'Dawn of the Jedi - Force Wars' Seer Ryo wears a headpiece fitting every Jedi Twi'lek, would like to see a mod able piece in game.

Edited by t-darko

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a message regarding Character Creation armor from SWTOR_MINER himself!

We do have it (char creation set), at least a version of it in the Valiant Jedi set.

While researching this reply, I noticed there was a grouping of character select armor. They were labeled like "cs_agent, cs_knight, cs_bh, cs_smuggler, etc." The "cs_knight" one turned out to be the Valiant Jedi set.

Sorry for the bad news.

So you can forget about it!

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

Hey guys, thought you would like this Most of the armor concept arts as flash cards.

This is the Jedi Knight's Look at bottom right, 4 to the left. and begining of secrond row on the left

http://i.imgur.com/ATL5CC9.jpg

OMG what a shame so many of them didn't made it into the game!!! Loving the 5th from the left in the fourth row.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

We're only doing Jedi Vestments on this thread, sorry.

Here is a message regarding Character Creation armor from SWTOR_MINER himself!

So you can forget about it!

It has to exist somewhere, because obviously the armor model is used when you create a character. Right?

Edited by Pingonaut

That one pretty much exists in the game. It's the Jedi Battlelord's armor set, with the hood down. Get a white + pale brown applied and it looks pretty much the same.

Unfortunately, the hood down and the dye itself, as we know, do not exist yet in the game.

Also, unlike the other armors you see in the character creation, the one you mention was always in the game from the very start.

Not sure if it was said in the thread already, if so my apologies. Sadly there is no white + pale brown dye in the game to make it look like the same armor. There is Pale brown + white, but not white + pale brown :p

Not sure if it was said in the thread already, if so my apologies. Sadly there is no white + pale brown dye in the game to make it look like the same armor. There is Pale brown + white, but not white + pale brown :p

The secondary color of the dye isn't hugely important, since the armor takes on the Primary color, some highlights on the armor take on the Secondary color, and the robe isn't affected at all - it's always brown. That means any light grey or white primary dye will come pretty close.

I'm more interested in having it on the Cartel Market because I want it hood down, and adaptive, so my Sentinel can wear it :D

Please add Nadia's (Consular companion) original set to the list.

That is pretty much the best light-armor set I've seen in the game, at least for a female Jedi.

I can't find a good image of this set. If anyone still has her set and would like to submit it I'd greatly appreciate the effort. You can also preview the set on your character, to get a male version.

I applaud the effort all, but I can't help but get the feeling Bioware still isn't listening to us.

Thanks. I try to be optimistic about these things. I'm certain someone has read it, at least only moderating it. As the thread becomes bigger and gains more replies it is more likely they'll see and listen to it. It's unlikely they'll ever post here, but they may use the ideas. I know I've seen ideas from the forum be implemented without developers actually ever posting in the threads.

Edited by Pingonaut

Its not a "unused" chestpiece, but this version of it is not moddable and would be a fun variant.

http://i.imgur.com/dzG2rTm.jpg

Mag, I think (all up to Pingo, though) that this thread is more about light garments. Not actual *armor* pieces.

Armor pieces are okay, too. However, don't we already have more than five variants of this same armor piece? A very slight color change (just use dyes) would make them the same, if I'm not mistaken.

Armor pieces are okay, too. However, don't we already have more than five variants of this same armor piece? A very slight color change (just use dyes) would make them the same, if I'm not mistaken.

There is a difference. Between the other verisons this one doesn't have a chest guard attachment, no hood and a pauldron.

There is a difference. Between the other verisons this one doesn't have a chest guard attachment, no hood and a pauldron.

Okay. Take a good screen shot with only that chestpiece on (no helmet, belt, etc.) to make it easier to differentiate and I'll ad it to the list.

Edited by Pingonaut