I'm back!

Sarfux

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey stop showing off with those teeth. Right I'm off to play my old Atari console , I think a game of Combat then Empire Strikes Back. I'm done with this modern age of gaming , iv'e had it.

Cheers,

BadOrb.

Those who know would not blame you one little bit.

Those who know would not blame you one little bit.

I was very close to buying a bubble bobble arcade machine the other day or a MAME machine , but sadly it won't fit where I want it. I bought two more arcade sticks instead for my 360 to play radiant silver gun and bubble bobble neo :) , he he.

Cheers,

BadOrb.

Hello everybody. It's nice to see you guys on the forums doing well. Well, everything is now going cool in my life. So I have free time to play SWTOR again! Everything got sorted out and I'm glad I can play again. I missed my characters!

Anyway just a little hello to say I'm back and you can expect more from me defending the game and being passionate about it :p Hello again everyone :) and I hope you all have been great!

At first i was like

Who the hell you?

Then i was like:

THEN i was like

OMG!!!

Well thanks guys! It's very nice to see the same faces here, some others new. Also I would like to add that I'm glad others have come back as well to. Great choice ;). It's a very good game and will continue to grow despite what naysayers have said.

Just wanted to add my voice here too, I have just resubbed today after a long work related break, looking forward to getting back into it and seeing all the new changes, for better or for worse lol

To properly feed your ego, you should have created your own thread. The OP showed you the way ......:D

To properly feed your ego, you should have created your own thread. The OP showed you the way ......:D

Let me just say I don't have an ego how you think I do. I'm just a proud member of this community and game from the beginning of the concept of it, have submitted my ideas and they have either made them into the game or have been used elsewhere. I just like to defend something I have submitted ideas on, tested for the longest time and talked to people about how the game should be.

I don't mean to come across as anyone "big" or "mighty". If that's what you are thinking I'm sorry for that. I don't have that typical ego where I NEED to feel high and mighty because people reply to my threads lol. That's just weird O.o Anyway, I am just saying I have returned and the forums aren't always a place people are trying to feed their ego. It's the internet and this is SWTOR forums. This is how we communicate with each other on the game.

SURE! I would LOVE to be face to face with TUXs, Infernixx, Andryah, Oddball and all...but we can't. So we use the forums as our way of communication :) But we use the forums for that. We also all love this game in here (meaning everyone in the forums) and help, defend and be rational about everything we can. I'm glad all of you are still here and if you think for a second I am trying to feed me own selfishness for feeling great about posting a thread so I'm a wonderful person to myself O.o You got it all wrong hehe.

I am just VERY VERY passionate about this game.

SURE! I would LOVE to be face to face with TUXs, Infernixx, Andryah, Oddball and all...but we can't.

/glare....that's what I'd do...I'd just /glare at all of em...except you Sarfux...you'd get a /smile and a /nod ;)

I too would love to have a face-to-face with everyone. It's apparent we all enjoy the game, we all just have different ideas on what would/wouldn't improve it. I'm easy though...anything someone else wants and wants to take the time to ask for, I support...not because I want it, but because they do. Others (no names) tend to think keeping things as they are is good enough and we should be happy with we have...and I am, hence my sub, but I also want to be enjoying this game in 5 years with people who are also happy.