Relaxed Vestments Chest

Elminster_cs

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously Bioware!!! For crying out loud! Do you actually know yourself how the code works in your game?

A patch that doesn't even contain Cartel Market items breaks Cartel Market items.

Let me say that again:

A patch that doesn't even contain Cartel Market items breaks Cartel Market items.

And what makes this worse:

People pay real money for Cartel Market items.

But **** happes. What's most important right now: how long will this take to fix?

This is the same "Bug" that has been affecting the Imperial Agent companion Vector for god only knows how long, they couldnt be bothered to fix Vector, but maybe if enough of you guys complain about not being able to see your chars they way you want to they might actually get off their arses and attempt to fix it :rolleyes:

Wearing the chest piece makes it look like you just got a spray tan from the neck down... The textures for it are completely messed up. How'd you guys mess this one up even though it was just fine? I don't see how you could beak something like that in the patch. Edited by Inafinus

Seems this is pretty much the same bug as the one I just posted about with Lord Scourge, down to the male characters wearing the women's version.

And this has been going on with Vector for how long? Gotta say I'm not too optimistic about the ETA on this all...

Im having the same coloring issue. My chiss has a black torso, my mirialan and cathar both have purple torsos, and a 2nd mirialan has a white torso. O_o

I have put a lot of money into both unlocking the set and either making or purchasing dye mods for this set and now it looks like poo. Seriously hope y'all will fix this soon.