Always 3vs4

Hanoon

My last 4 Pvp arena were a complete joke. 3 times my team started 3vs4 and the last time one guy left, leaving the team as 2vs4. Now... this is ridiculus. Why is that the matchmaker can't wait until 8 players are ready? Every blasted time unbalanced game. I'm not paying my sub anymore, in 2 months Elder scrolls online will come.

Think about it that way: If you are never the guy who leaves a match, the chance, that you end up with 3 people is lower, than the chance of your opponents to end up with 3 people.

I personally dont consider losses with 3 people on my team as a loss. Sometimes we even managed to win.

This is ofc, if you are talking about ranked yolo queue. If you were talking about normals...well...who the **** cares about that anyway?

Think about it that way: If you are never the guy who leaves a match, the chance, that you end up with 3 people is lower, than the chance of your opponents to end up with 3 people.

I personally dont consider losses with 3 people on my team as a loss. Sometimes we even managed to win.

This is ofc, if you are talking about ranked yolo queue. If you were talking about normals...well...who the **** cares about that anyway?

Actually the chances of you ending up with fewer than 4 is higher. If you were the type to leave, you would probably leave rather than participating in 3v4. So the odds of getting stuck with 3 or less go from standard to zero if you are the leaving type. :( I never leave a warzone, even if my team is 90% AFK. I get stuck with 3v4 way more than the other way around.

Also...yolo queue. I like it! :D

For me, a 3v4 is an opportunity to pull off a huge upset. It's yet to happen...but it will be awesome when it does! How good does water taste when you're super thirsty? Really, really good. Plus, I respect people who stick it out through impossible odds more than those who bail. Just a game? It still shows a person's personality, mental toughness. Get used to sticking it out in a game and you'll be more likely to stick through a tough situation IRL. Get used to bailing in a game, you're more likely to bail from a tough spot IRL. We learn through repetition. Repeatedly bailing in a game is training yourself to be more inclined to the "flight" response than "fight" response.

3v4 is doable if your team has notably better skill than theirs.

Earlier this week I was put into an unranked arena 1v4. We were all same faction too, so I was very unimpressed. I played both rounds anyway but was never backfilled, so it was all over very quickly.

Blame the scrubs who leave at the very start because they are terrible at arena.

Typical fanboy response. How about this? Bioware letting players decide if they want to play their crappy new unbalanced format? Then less games would be in this situation. Funny that.