Looking for ops progression guild

Nomaad

Title says it all, looking for an ops progression group, any time in the evening after 8-9 eastern time would be great times for me, any night of the week.

Which faction? Any experience? Gear level? Current progress?

Some of the questions most guilds would like to know. Especially the first one :D

You have Aisthesis, Underworld Alliance, Proper Villains, and CI and NI and a few other guilds like Army of Light ETC. Go check out the progression thread and you get a good idea of guilds.

Yes ty i'll definatly check that out, looking for an ops guild on imperial side, mostly 72's with some 78's is what my gear looks like atm.

Yes ty i'll definatly check that out, looking for an ops guild on imperial side, mostly 72's with some 78's is what my gear looks like atm.

I would highly recommend checking out Plausible Deniability if you're looking for a solid Imp Guild. They've got HM DF/DP on farm and are on the larger side.

Nemesis is another great choice and they're very active in PvP if that's also of interest to you. They're picking up raiding again and have solid players.

With regards to Proper Villains, recruitment is closed for main raid spots with limited spots for alternates.

Edited by Headpunch

We raid 9pm est on Wednesday night SITH side. Currently farming SM DF and DP.

Tuesday and Saturday HM DF and DP, REPUBLIC

Thursday SM 16player republic side.

Give us a shout if you are looking for a casual mature family friendly guild who focuses on Operations!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.