The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

hmd MAGENTA Offering Raid Spots for Hateful Entity

Zalindae

Who the heck has 30 mill credits? :confused:

I don't understand how you people get that many credits, unless you buy cartel packs, something I will never do. I pay 15 bucks a month for the game. Bioware get's enough of my money, but I couldn't afford to buy packs anyway.

I'd love to get this, but I have 15 toon's and only about 100-400k on each of them. Why cant a person who is geared (like myself) just join your group and get the title for 1 mill? How is that not alot of credits? It certainly is to me. I have played this game over a year and half and the most I EVER had at one time on one toon was 3 mill, and that didn't last long.

:(

Edited by DarthVengeant

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well tbh I don't either. The price was set high to give compensation to the guild members and incentive to return to Hateful. It is not a very enjoyable encounter. It is a difficult fight and takes a lot if skill. We already farmed crests for our main raid groups and some alternates so other than these runs we are not likely to do it again.

I don't understand how you people get that many credits, unless you buy cartel packs, something I will never do. I pay 15 bucks a month for the game. Bioware get's enough of my money, but I couldn't afford to buy packs anyway.

I'd love to get this, but I have 15 toon's and only about 100-400k on each of them. Why cant a person who is geared (like myself) just join your group and get the title for 1 mill? How is that not alot of credits? It certainly is to me. I have played this game over a year and half and the most I EVER had at one time on one toon was 3 mill, and that didn't last long.

:(

There are so many things to lol about in this post.

Lots of people have 30mil credits, and I mean LOTS.

I don't understand how you people get that many credits

Many ways of going about it, pick your poison. The point is it's not that hard to get.

Irrelevant crap about cartel packs

Lol

I'd love to get this, but I have 15 toon's and only about 100-400k on each of them.

Something is seriously wrong if you have less than 500k and been geared for endgame. If you're confused about how to navigate endgame then this content isn't for you.

Why cant a person who is geared (like myself) just join your group and get the title for 1 mill? How is that not alot of credits? It certainly is to me.

Oh it is to you? Well why didn't you say so? I guess the hundreds of players with 30+mil are just hackers then. HMD, you guys should totally pencil this guy in. Newsflash: this is currently the hardest content in the game, only two guilds on this server have cleared it. If you think a measly price like 1mil is going to buy you that, again, you're in the wrong place.

Something is seriously wrong if you have less than 500k and been geared for endgame. If you're confused about how to navigate endgame then this content isn't for you.

I have a whole 1.2mil spread out between my 5 lvl55s and they've run all the content this game has to offer apart from Hateful Entity :( The GTN and dailies minigame just aren't for me :p

That said, I am now starting the "Thalamir Trust Fund for an Awesomer Future". Any and all donations are welcome. Let's make an awesomer future together, where my poverty is a thing of the past!

I have a whole 1.2mil spread out between my 5 lvl55s and they've run all the content this game has to offer apart from Hateful Entity :( The GTN and dailies minigame just aren't for me :p

That said, I am now starting the "Thalamir Trust Fund for an Awesomer Future". Any and all donations are welcome. Let's make an awesomer future together, where my poverty is a thing of the past!

There are always exceptions to the rule Thal. ;) Do you accept cases of alcohol for this trust fund? That sounds like a pretty awesome future to me

Edited by xXDark_ShadowXx

If I were a guild in HM's doing this I would gladly run someone through it for 1 mill, because it takes a good amount of time to earn one mill and it's 1 mill to go in the guild bank. I fail to see the problem. But, I don't play games for elitism or to be rude and shove an ego around. I play them for fun. Not to brag, insult, or to stroke a childish ego. For fun. When I was a kid people didn't act this way in gaming.

In the end, it's just a game.

See thats the thing, a title like Eternal Warrior, it is designed so that only the best can get it. Thats the point. This isnt HM, its NIM and its the hardest content in the game. HM content is for people with your attitude of "its all just for fun", NIM is for competitive people who have fun being the best. You keep saying "Im just here to have fun, its just a game", well, some people have fun earning things like NIM titles in games. I have fun actually EARNING NIM rewards, its the attitude of entitlement that dumbs down games and makes everything faceroll easy.

Who said I wouldn't earn it? I have a DPS Sorc that is 39926 hp with 2 set piece and min/maxed, she is geared for NiM. I can do my job sir. I would EARN my title just like anyone else in the group. All I wanted was the opportunity to earn it, and that is what I would pay for. Not be "carried" through it. Think you very much misunderstood the point of my posts.

Anyway. Have a good one.

Once again, I am just going to lol at that. There is too much there to explain everything wrong with your statement.

t. I have a DPS Sorc that is 39926 hp.

GUYS!!! WE ALL KNOW HIGH HP MAKES U UB3R 1337!!!! ill get 45k on my sorc with dem end augs then maybe i can be carried too

also being geared doesnt mean you're good.

Edited by smuldro

Another insult. Why would I lie about being min/maxed? I didn't. I have been inspected on many occasions for doing HM/NiM by a guilds who does that stuff and they said I was just fine. Then ask me to join their guilds. So, I may just know the the heck I am doing heh? Or, will you find something else to insult there too?

And I didn't say Sage, had you bothered to read.

I'm done here. Pointless to try and have a decent conversation.

The point is you're not min/maxed with 40k, unless you are a sage tank, that would be interesting. You obviously have have end enhancements, more than likely high end ear and implants and you probably do not have DF relics, nor a main hand. And I bet those guilds that are clearing NIM EV totally want you on their raid teams.

The other fact is that gear isnt everything, just because you have vendor trash gear doesnt mean you will hold your own in nim.

Like I said above, a childish, immature, insulting reply. Thats ALL people can seem to do.

The point of my post wasn't for BRAGGING. Had you bothered to read I said "min/maxed and 2 set piece", which means the gear is set and maxed for doing HM/NiM content, which means I don't need to be carried and can do my job in the raid just fine. And how do you know I am not good? You don't. Having not leared NiM DP doesn't mean I am not good, it just means I have not found an opportunity to do it with a good guild.

But, you just want to insult and not bother to read clearly.

Another insult. Why would I lie about being min/maxed? I didn't. I have been inspected on many occasions for doing HM/NiM by a guilds who does that stuff and they said I was just fine. Then ask me to join their guilds. So, I may just know the the heck I am doing heh? Or, will you find something else to insult there too?

And I didn't say Sage, had you bothered to read.

I'm done here. Pointless to try and have a decent conversation.

He's said he was done about three times now....:rolleyes:

Back on topic, I'm not 100% sure but we probably only have 1 more slot available. As stated, we're discontinuing Hateful offers so we can do things that are actually fun in a couple weeks. Contact Keiki if you're interested before this offer is gone and you have to wait for the title to be totally irrelevant to get it, backslash never get the mask because this fight will likely not be PUG-able until well after the next expansion.

Everyone here is talking about "earning" the title for the run and everything, but what I think you are failing to realize is that you aren't exactly earning it yourselves. If you are paying HMD to run you through, well then you are being ran through it. Being placed in a backpack and along for the ride. Benefitting off of their accomplishments and then prancing around the fleet afterward saying look at my title I'm a bad ***.

With that said I think what yall are doing is great and really helping out the community HMD, so don't think I am bashing anyone in this post. Just throwing it out there for the few who are arguing that they want to earn it. If you want to "earn" it, gather your guildies and start from scratch, that way you feel the true accomplishment.

Edited by brandonsorr

Lucky for you I accept both alcoholic beverages and sexual favors.

Good think you accept alcoholic beverages cause you aint gettin any sexual favors :D

If you want to "earn" it, gather your guildies and start from scratch, that way you feel the true accomplishment.

^ I likes

Not saying there aren't people out there that do have the gear and skill to complete these encounter because there are. A lot of people are in guilds because of they people they get to play with, not necessarily the content they are able to clear. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Those of us that raid pay our money to play this game and we have a right to enjoy it the way we want to. I have been on both ends of this at one time or another.

There are many good players out there that refuse to leave their guild to do crazy NiM Progression to join a bunch of !@#!$'s like those who shall remain nameless. It's called loyalty to your family, friends, guildmates. We are just offering those that are willing to pay the obscene fee a loophole to take part in some of the crazy NiM Progression. It was a random idea we copied from guilds on other servers and some people took us up on it.

I'm sorry the price is steep, but like I've stated previously, this is still a very very difficult encounter and most of the players in our guild have no motivation to go back. The high price ensures they are all handsomely compensated for their time, blood, sweat and tears and that we don't have to actually run it 50 more times... or even 10 times .... I hope...

Also Sicari, if you solo'd this let me see your title. :p

Edited by Zalindae