The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

hmd MAGENTA Offering Raid Spots for Hateful Entity

Zalindae

hmd MAGENTA is offering raid spots for Hateful Entity. Since this is an extremely difficult encounter there is a fee involved for joining us. Your character must be level 55. There are no gear, class, or role requirements. This will be a complete carry. Fee will be collected before pulls commence, but you are guaranteed your Title and a Crest of the Dread Master helm should you wish to pay extra.

Fee for Title Alone ("Name" the Eternal Warrior) will be 35 million credits

Fee for Title ("Name" the Eternal Warrior) and Crest of the Dread Master helm will be 45 million credits

If you are interested please contact myself in game. Keiki (alt + 0237), Keikerella, or Ashlyn are the characters I am usually on. Also feel free to ask any questions about this encounter or any other content. I am always available for questions and discussions.

Hateful Entity Title and Crest of the Dread Master

** Also, some individuals have approached me about HM Dread Fortress and Dread Palace runs. If you have interest in these, contact me in game and we can discuss a mutally beneficial agreement. =)

** We will no longer be doing these runs as of March 11th to begin preparing for new NiM content on April 8th. Some dates are still available, please contact me as soon as possible if you are interested so we can schedule a date/time.**

Edited by Zalindae

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As of now we already have people taking us up on the run. Because of the logisitics involved with actually getting this thing dead, I'm going to ask that you get a hold of one of the hmd officers at least a week prior to when you want to run the boss so we can plan our raids accordingly and have everyone standing by. Please specify if you are in for both the Title and the Mask/just the Title, what days you are free, and what role your character is so we can tailor the raid comp. Money is due up from for the Title, the extra for the Mask will be collected just before giving you the item. If for any reason the run is not completed, you will receive a 100% immediate refund. Thanks for the interest. Edited by countpopeula

1. Not a troll? This is actually a serious offer.

2. Sicari just because you're cute doesn't mean you get a 400 million credit refund. However, anytime you want to alt raid let me know what times you're available I can probably fit you into something just for fun for HM DF/DP and 78 gear. (and not charge you obscene credits, but I'm always willing to accept gifts!)

p.s. Unrelated, teach me how to 1v1 a gunslinger <3

Edited by Zalindae

1. Not a troll? This is actually a serious offer.

2. Sicari just because you're cute doesn't mean you get a 400 million credit refund. However, anytime you want to alt raid let me know what times you're available I can probably fit you into something just for fun for HM DF/DP and 78 gear. (and not charge you obscene credits, but I'm always willing to accept gifts!)

p.s. Unrelated, teach me how to 1v1 a gunslinger <3

Ohhh. Well all the power to ya :) If I had the cash I'd take you up on the offer.

Well until we can get those lessons Sicari, I'll just sneak around and steal your nodes from you in Civil War then explode when you find me and shoot me. I'm super good at the exploding part. I don't need lessons there. Like .. amazing good. < not even bragging just truth

Just an FYI if you are interested please contact me in advance as we have to schedule this raid and most likely will not do it otherwise since we have all the masks for our main progression teams. We will not have any open availability until Wednesday, February 12th at the very earliest.

Also, some individuals have approached me about HM Dread Fortress and Dread Palace runs. If you have interest in these, contact me in game and we can discuss a mutally beneficial agreement. =)

Lawl it is a bit of a hefty price, but the item is Unique and does not take damage when your other items do so you never have to repair it. Some people like the way it looks. Other's just get a nice ego boost off having an item that very few people will achieve. In my case, there is a good 99% chance you will never see me actual show the item when I'm wearing it. It totally doesn't match my outfit :)

As far as the discount goes, the only person in my guild that can make a deal with you is the GM Ranick. You can take your chances there :) I do recall him mentioning if you can parse within the top 3 dps there being some kind of discount. Better dust off that rotation.

Edited by Zalindae

I was referring to the Crest there, but to each their own :)

I mean, we don't actually require you to be a useful member of the ops frame, but whether you choose to bounce around in circles, lay there dead, or actually do what your character is spec'd to do in the raid (heal/dps whatever) is up to you. If you want to shame people for being successful at making money in a video game and then spending it on whatever makes them happy, then congrats! I wonder, is there is an achievement for that too?

What "achievement" is there in being carried? Oh hey I accumulated a lot of gold and bought my way into the raid? Heck, the "achievement" isn't the helm it's 35 million.

This is ridiculous coming from me, but if you don't have anything to contribute other than hypothetical questions showing how deeply insightful you are (/not), please leave the thread be as it is a business advertisement and this is only detracting from my raiders making money they deserve, considering they put a lot of effort into getting this boss down/on farm.

Edited by countpopeula