The Bastion no solo ranked

Ren_simp

4 days and no pops

143 players in fleet right now and none participating

Ranked needs more rewards new armour different comms Because everyone's just doing normal wz to get their obroan

Common bioware I don't want to go back to wow for my pvp fix

Edited by Ren_simp

The problem with ranked is that Arenas suck. They are terrible. That's why no one queues. Why play a queue that sucks?

No one played 8v8 ranked either so your argument is a moot point. Believe it or not a lot of people actually like arenas. Ranked will never take off for one simple thing. A lot of people have the "ranked is only for hardcore" mentality and the few that try just get shut down by the top teams so people stop queuing. And because the pvp community in general is already small, that leaves most servers for ranked fairly dead. Server transfers didn't help either. Even when we had a little bit of ranked on JC, it completely died when everyone went to pot5. At the end of the day we should of gotten cross server queuing over a year ago. But, its never going to happen and pvp is just pretty much going to slowly die off in this game.

4 days and no pops

Really?

Sat? 4 pops

Sun? 6 pops

Today? 1 pop (but didnt have time to play, i know people were consistently getting pops after)

Its not nearly as bad as some make it out to be. Sometimes the initial wait is long but once you get in to the "cycle" they happen regularly enough.

But yeah, more people should que. Not enough do. Usually its ok but some nights it is pretty dead. Its not great but I can certainly get in some rateds on the nights that I want to and usually they keep going after I stop playing.

Edited by Z-ToXiN

Please move to pot5 with as many players as you can convince to come with you. I personally moved from Jung-ma to Bastion for pvp reasons, then from Bastion to pot5 for guild reasons and I couldn't be happier. Basically solo ranked queues non-stop, group ranked queues whenever I queue group ranked.

If they're not going to give us cross-server, then let's do the work for them and create one awesome pvp server.

Please move to pot5 with as many players as you can convince to come with you. I personally moved from Jung-ma to Bastion for pvp reasons, then from Bastion to pot5 for guild reasons and I couldn't be happier. Basically solo ranked queues non-stop, group ranked queues whenever I queue group ranked.

If they're not going to give us cross-server, then let's do the work for them and create one awesome pvp server.

I've given up on the idea of cross server. We're more than likely to see server mergers than cross server. In a year or two this game will be down to 1 NA pvp server and 1 NA pve server.