SWTOR add on Content!

dMACCC

Now that the game is out and we're all in the Star Wars Universe.

What kind of exciting additions do you think will be added to the game?

I'll go first, I think additional planets with additional quests and specialty would be cool. I haven't yet tried a space battle I bet their cool.

How about you guys?

Fun post. I must say there isn't anything glaringly missing that I feel like I can't do without. I have also experienced only a small percentage of the content so some of this might be in and I'm unaware.

1.) Kashyyyk. Loved the planet in KOTOR, would like to see a return. PLUS even more Wookies can't be a bad thing, right?

2.) Sabacc. Some high stakes sabacc games, the ability to put money and even possibly gear on the line with a few accomplishments to boot could be a fun way to keep things interesting when everyone has all their characters to 50.

FINALLY, a huge hail Mary of a most likely never gonna happen but you gotta dream kinda idea....

3.) A third "neutral" faction in opposition to the other two. Traders or underworld or independent types, something along those lines.

Fun post. I must say there isn't anything glaringly missing that I feel like I can't do without. I have also experienced only a small percentage of the content so some of this might be in and I'm unaware.

1.) Kashyyyk. Loved the planet in KOTOR, would like to see a return. PLUS even more Wookies can't be a bad thing, right?

2.) Sabacc. Some high stakes sabacc games, the ability to put money and even possibly gear on the line with a few accomplishments to boot could be a fun way to keep things interesting when everyone has all their characters to 50.

FINALLY, a huge hail Mary of a most likely never gonna happen but you gotta dream kinda idea....

3.) A third "neutral" faction in opposition to the other two. Traders or underworld or independent types, something along those lines.

SABACC!!! yes