"Any content is good content" mentality?

Machshoot

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5k for the level 25 one. Whoever said 1k was definitely wrong.

More than definitely wrong wrong, told us u needed only the first level of reputation to get. Need the second level, around 12,000 points, vs 2500 points, to buy.

Sad posts from that person.

I disagree with the OP's view, but the excuses posted by the person, who said it was available for 1k creds and for just 2500 rep, should apologize and edit their post.

Sad day.... :confused:

Thanks for info. But those cost 10K+ not the mentioned 1,000 creds. Bummer. :eek:
Most welcome. They are rep reward vendor purchases. Every other rep vendor in the game that isn't commendation-based charges more than minimal credits for rep item purchases, so not sure why this should be any different really. Edited by GalacticKegger

More than definitely wrong wrong, told us u needed only the first level of reputation to get. Need the second level, around 12,000 points, vs 2500 points, to buy.

Sad posts from that person.

fully agree. grinded 2 hours and did not have enough rep as it looks like newcomer status is the second rank, outsider is first rank, so it is not as quick as people say to get the darn thing.

Edited by tanerb

But hey, I'm sure I'll be called white knight, apologist or biodrone anyway...

You forgot "defender" -- that seems to be the new "go-to" insult for someone who either likes the game or simply disagrees in any way with a hater... um... someone who is upset about some little thing.

I wouldn't go as far as calling the TOR model as "any content is good content", F2P or otherwise. The fact is the game itself has a lot of different aspects with each having at least a decent amount of supporters. For example:

More HM/NIM operations for the dedicated progression raiders.

More SM operations for the people who enjoys raiding with less pressure.

More daily areas and companions for the soloers.

More FPs for the groupers who don't enjoy raiding too much.

More Crew Skill options/recipes for the crafters.

More warzones for the PVPers.

More ship combat stuff for the space enthuthiasts.

More Cartel Market stuff for the collectors/shoppers.

More planned events for the "living/immersing world" crowd.

The list goes on..

Most players in TOR will likely enjoy at least a few of the above content and each time BW just introduces one or two of them, it will likely satisfy at least a decent amount of players. In that sense, yes, "any content is good content" and that is by no means a negative thing.

Edited by Oneirophrenia

I wouldn't go as far as calling the TOR model as "any content is good content", F2P or otherwise. The fact is the game itself has a lot of different aspects with each having at least a decent amount of supporters. For example:

More HM/NIM operations for the dedicated progression raiders.

More SM operations for the people who enjoys raiding with less pressure.

More daily areas and companions for the soloers.

More FPs for the groupers who don't enjoy raiding too much.

More Crew Skill options/recipes for the crafters.

More warzones for the PVPers.

More ship combat stuff for the space enthuthiasts.

More Cartel Market stuff for the collectors/shoppers.

More planned events for the "living/immersing world" crowd.

The list goes on..

Most players inTOR will likely enjoy at least a few of the above items each time BW just introduces one or two of them, it will likely satisfy at least a decent amount of players. In that sense, yes, "any content is good content" and that is by no means a negative thing.

That's a lot of stuff.

Is any content good content - yes if enough people like it. I would say this is good content.

Note that I have no desire to participate or worry about it so my wife and I have chosen to not login while it is running. It is our choice and we do not blame Bioware or anybody else for creating something we don't particularly care for. We are adults and take responsibility for ourselves even when it comes to our leisure activities :)

Is any content good content - yes if enough people like it. I would say this is good content.

Note that I have no desire to participate or worry about it so my wife and I have chosen to not login while it is running. It is our choice and we do not blame Bioware or anybody else for creating something we don't particularly care for. We are adults and take responsibility for ourselves even when it comes to our leisure activities :)

Heh. Every once in a while you get a post like this. A post that is so clear and logical in it's reasoning that it just feels out of place in these forums.

Thanks Andas.

Don't you come in here with your rational thought! This is a place for dissent and righteous anger =p

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.