If you could bring back one thing that was nerfed since launch....

Sideblaze

Cover. That was the single worst nerf to lethality ops since the game launched. We went from being counters to warriors to being free kills for warriors.

Yep, affects concealment also, was a good kiting tool or just for capping nodes.

That, or the backstab CD nerf is probably what I'd want back.

Yep, affects concealment also, was a good kiting tool or just for capping nodes.

That, or the backstab CD nerf is probably what I'd want back.

Give us our 9 Second Backstab, or go eat a :rak_01:

Seriously, Laceration hits almost/ifnot harder than Backstab in 2.6. Lackluster...

It's tough to choose between the Backstab cd, Hidden Strike crit, and the 3 second knockdown...

Not really because the stunlock nerf wasn't a huge effect on the class... HS crit nerf ya tough one, but that wasn't as bad either, because people were using double HS openers, and the 7 sec CD nerf really didn't do much for most people like me... it didn't effect me at all because I never used double HS openers.

I think the backstab cd was the heaviest hitter, because it put a gap in our rotations we had to learn to use other skills like explosive probe to get that damage back, but even that wasn't sufficient enough to make a difference.

The BS cd nerf gave us a CD WALL that no other class in the game suffers from based on how the energy systems worked.

Not to mention the best damage rotation this class had was based on that 9 second CD from BS.

Edited by Ahebish

That one.

although i am still not convinced that vanilla concealment would be a great factor in game as it evolved... having played a combat sentinel for a while now, i would second that. Although ignoring the changes of 2.6 for a second, the 9s backstab is kind of nice as well.