lowbie black green crystals

JokerThe

It's all about the Benjamins.

It took me a few seconds to work this one out (British Banknotes have the queen on oneside, and change the other person periodically, thus don't have names)

Level 10 41 stat crystals can only be had via CM, so to make them cheaply available during the event cuts into the CM's bottom line.

True, but they could have done a level 10 +41 stat crystal with a legacy level, that wouldn't have cut into their CM margin much.

It took me a few seconds to work this one out (British Banknotes have the queen on oneside, and change the other person periodically, thus don't have names)

True, but they could have done a level 10 +41 stat crystal with a legacy level, that wouldn't have cut into their CM margin much.

Tell me, how much updating in crafting have you seen since they introduced the CM?

Yeah, they don't really care about crafting because honestly, it will only cut into the profits if anything good were to come out of it.

Look at the Thorn gear on the CM, same models as what you can get in game but with glowing lights.

That is lazy while protecting the interests of CM, do you really think they will give you access to non Cartel level 10 crystals with max stats?

Edited by illgot

The quests scale to your level. So if you are level 31, you would put in the same amount of effort for the crystals (hardly any effort). IMO the crystals should have been 10 canisters each and/or champion rep required. Edited by Nerdimports

Look at the Thorn gear on the CM, same models as what you can get in game but with glowing lights.

It kind of puzzled me that the worst looking of the sets (mint green with no glow) is the one that requires higher rep. The one on Newcomer is actually quite nice (of course this boils down to personal opinion) and are easily as good/bad-looking as the two CM ones. If you prefer orange glow to red or green there's money to be saved there and you can dye the set as well.

I'm just amazed at how cheap they are. even without being available at lvl 10, you can easily and quickly outfit every character and companion you wish. 4 canisters are super fast to get, faster if you can do an op boss, especially on both difficulties.

it actually scares me a little, because it makes me wonder if its going to be recurring like gree, rather then recurring like BBA. not very often. (events that occur rarely make me feel pressured to participate more then I would have, if I knew I could catch up later. personally)