disable talk with companion dammit >_<

sorudo

for all the game is good, having khan val in my screen every frikin time is getting REALLY annoying.

i sellect, he blocks my cursor, i puck up items, he blocks my cursor.

get the f**k out of my sight, this is not even for just khan but every companion but khan is the worst.

he has a click box bigger then the giant monsters, why bioware why do you spoil the game with something so obviously obnoctious?

ether disable the talk part until the player is actually somewhere (s)he can talk or remove the hitbox for until the same time comes.

I think its more to do with him having a mahoosive selection-box.

He is almost twice the size of my SI and stands just behind me at rest, also his selection-box seems to be twice as wide as him?

I think it might be more managabible to reduce the size of his selection-box so that he isnt blocking everything in front of me when i stand still.

I realize the game has just been released so I hold most complaints back, but this is one I'd like to see fixed asap.

I mean, I play a light side Sith Sorcerer... But this guy makes me want to go full on dark side on his face.

EDIT: Sweet jeebus that sounded way worse than intended O_o

Edited by MrGerbz

he has a click box bigger then the giant monsters, why bioware why do you spoil the game with something so obviously obnoctious?

ether disable the talk part until the player is actually somewhere (s)he can talk or remove the hitbox for until the same time comes.

Lol... Yes, it is annoying but.. spoil the game? C'mon... It is something simple that can be easly solved by them. If something like this is ruining your fun, I feel sorry for you.

I have'nt had any major problem with this. I donot know what the issue is with some of you. If it is a node, my companion wants to harvest it himself, so I click and then step back and he does it. Patence and not trying to be in such a big rush would help you enjoy the game more.