Bonus Series Breadcrumb Quests

ChaChaLoco

Basically, I want to know which planets Bonus Series' have breadcrumb quests, on the fleet or otherwise, leading into them?

I know Alderaan, Hoth and Belsavis do for both Factions, but I'm not sure about Balmorra, Taris, Nar Shaddaa, Tatooine and Voss. Anyone know?

Thanks,

Darth Verros.

Edited by ChaChaLoco

Basically, I want to know which planets Bonus Series' have breadcrumb quests, on the fleet or otherwise, leading into them?

I know Alderaan, Hoth and Belsavis do for both Factions, but I'm not sure about Balmorra, Taris, Nar Shaddaa, Tatooine and Voss. Anyone know?

Thanks,

Darth Verros.

Curious what exactly you mean by "Breadcrumb quests".

Almost all (if not all except post 50 content) have a quest giver near the start of the planet that you can talk to once you are high enough level and complete other required planet quests. The quest giver starts the bonus series

Curious what exactly you mean by "Breadcrumb quests".

Almost all (if not all except post 50 content) have a quest giver near the start of the planet that you can talk to once you are high enough level and complete other required planet quests. The quest giver starts the bonus series

I think what he means is that a lot of the bonus series (especially Alderaan and Nar Shaddaa because their bonus series is not linear progression after the planetary quests.) have people on the fleet that direct you to go to the person on Planet X to talk to them.

Exactly the same as the droids scattered about the fleet that give you the mission starter for FPs. The lowbie FP breadcrumbs are always "Trouble at location X, contact Satele Shan via holoterminal for more info" Go to holoterminal, gain a measurable amount of XP and creds, actually get the FP story mission quest.

Nar Shaddaa, Alderaan, and Belsavis Bonus Series all start on the fleet. Hoth starts with a mission terminal on Voss.

Bonus Series Information: http://www.shockandjawa.org/sections/section_path8/?gid=311384

That said, in the case of all of them (except maybe Belsavis, I haven't tried that one so I'm not sure), there is also someone on the planet in question who will give you the bonus series if you are the right level, even if you didn't come from the Fleet (or from Voss, in Hoth's case).

That said, in the case of all of them (except maybe Belsavis, I haven't tried that one so I'm not sure), there is also someone on the planet in question who will give you the bonus series if you are the right level, even if you didn't come from the Fleet (or from Voss, in Hoth's case).

You can go into Organa Castle and track down the quest giver. On Nar Shaddaa, there's a quest giver in the spaceport. The breadcrumb quest for Alderaan doesn't give XP, probably because it's level 32, even though the bonus series is level 40. I think the Hoth series starts near the shuttle landing area.

Yes, breadcrumb refers to those quests found elsewhere that lead into the Bonus Series on whichever planet.

Thank you for the useful information, this means I missed the breadcrumb quest on my Juggernaut and Operative for Nar Shaddaa. :(

While there are duplicate bread crumbs for some of these on fleet.... I seem to recall that there was always a breadcrumb at the end of the planet series that led you to a mission giver on the planet for the bonus series. I certainly remember dropping a whole lot of them from my log (since I virtually never do the bonus series). It's often, but not always someone or something near the space port. If you somehow missed it the first time, if you go back it should be there still for you.

Edited by Andryah

Now I have to reroll my Jugger and Operative so I can do them in the proper order. :p

Or maybe I'll leave them for now and play my Sorc, Merc, Sent or Mara next.

One is still able to smuggle mods across in Legacy gear, correct? That way I won't have to lose any mods bought with Planetary Comms or any Dye Modules.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.