The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Are you cautiously optimistic about ''random'' KDY ?

Angedechu

For my part, in totally realistic way, I suggest that one possible mission would be male characters hiring themselves as telbums. [/i (1) That would lead to a totally different gameplay experience.

(1)Telbums are a part of Kuati culture revealed in X-Wing novel series and let's say it's.....

Hard to say. Depends on how much work they actually did with it. I would hope that it would be more like :

Do A at X point in time and continue to B. Or do B at X point in time and continue to C. Sort of like those 'make your own story' books. Where you do a certain thing and you're forced to go one way or another. That way there are several different options. Either way it sounds intriguing.

The randomness is probably somewhat limited in scope (they've only made so many bosses and I doubt they'll add more) but I still think it will be fun. Doing KDY for the fifth time should still be different from doing Cademimu for the fifth time.

For my part, in totally realistic way, I suggest that one possible mission would be male characters hiring themselves as telbums. [/i (1) That would lead to a totally different gameplay experience.

(1)Telbums are a part of Kuati culture revealed in X-Wing novel series and let's say it's.....

Google is failing me on this one and I'm very curious...

It's a flashpoint...they all take under 15min to complete...no. If it were an Ops, fine...but it's ONE 4 player piece of content...far too small to be anything substantial.

This.

Also, FPs are pretty pointless now as far as gearing a character goes. I'll probably run it a few times for fun and that's about it. The randomness of it doesn't matter to me at all.

This.

Also, FPs are pretty pointless now as far as gearing a character goes. I'll probably run it a few times for fun and that's about it. The randomness of it doesn't matter to me at all.

Well, since it is level independent and random, you can actually run it a few times during your leveling to help get some extra xp if you don't want to do the planetary sidequests again when leveling an alt.

Combined with GSF, this is a great thing if you ask me :)

Then again, people who don't alt or already think the leveling in this game is too fast won't care for it... But I'm not one of them so I don't care what they think :)