login problem

Pandaclaws

• Dev Post

We are going to be performing a brief server maintenance on Begeren Colony. The server will be coming down shortly and the maintenance will last up to 30 minutes. I will give you further info as I have it!

-eric

Edited by EricMusco

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Eric,

Thank you for letting us know on both the forums and on twitter that this maintenance will be happening. However, an in-game message would have been greatly appreciated as well.

Hopefully, you're able to resolve these issues quickly. Thanks for your help in getting these addressed on a Saturday!

Hi Eric,

Thank you for letting us know on both the forums and on twitter that this maintenance will be happening. However, an in-game message would have been greatly appreciated as well.

Hopefully, you're able to resolve these issues quickly. Thanks for your help in getting these addressed on a Saturday!

Yes, an in-game message would have prevented a lot of confusion. Please consider this in the future as its nice to know when we are about to finish an OPS ^_^

• Dev Post
Hi Eric,

Apologies for the lack of in-game messaging, that was not intended. It looks like our maintenance is still ongoing and will be extended. No ETA currently.

-eric

Edited by EricMusco

Apologies for the lack of in-game messaging, that was not intended. It looks like our maintenance is still ongoing and will be extended. No ETA currently.

-eric

Got an ETA on the ETA for us Eric? If not, an ETA on the ETA for the ETA?

Edited by mbfhl

• Dev Post

In approximately 10 minutes from now at 3AM Central time we will be bringing The Bastion and The Harbinger down for maintenance as well. This is to assist in addressing the issues many of you were experiencing earlier. I have no ETA on the maintenance at this time but will keep you informed as I get more information.

-eric

In approximately 10 minutes from now at 3AM Central time we will be bringing The Bastion and The Harbinger down for maintenance as well. This is to assist in addressing the issues many of you were experiencing earlier. I have no ETA on the maintenance at this time but will keep you informed as I get more information.

-eric

10 mins notice? good job.

Edited by Malishor

Just logged out of game due to maintenance notice. Just wanted to take this time to mention I was placed in a login queue when I first logged in for the day. Game stated I needed to be a subscriber to skip the queue.... I kind of am a subscriber...and the servers weren't full.

sunday night wasted, my god this is pathetic.....no ETA....... done.

get over yourself.

Edited by Vinak

-eric

Thanks, Eric. I'm sure you have more fun things to do at 3am on a Saturday night, but we appreciate it :)

Hope they pay you good overtime considering this and those hackers the other day! Tell them you deserve triple pay after 6pm ;)

So because two people can't login nobody can log in. At peak APAC raid time. You guys are screwed when ESO comes out. And I don't even like Elder Scrolls.

That's total nonsense, it wasn't two people. The whole day today people on Harbinger have been complaining that they queued to log in, they had no GSF pops, no PVP pops, no FP pops... there are clearly serious problems out there.

I was lucky not to have any problems at all today, but I'm not so selfish that I think I am more important that what is obviously a significant number of players being blocked.

Sorry it ruined your raid and yeah, I'm in APAC too, but we are not the only people playing this game.