The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

The Official Vehicle Wishlist Thread

This thread is for showing BioWare what kind of vehicles are desired to be added into the game, Cartel Market or otherwise.

Here's what I'd like to see:

• Walker inspired by the AT-PT. Modeled weapons on the vehicle designed would be a nice touch.
  • "Platform STAP". Speeder with similar standing pose to a STAP, but the bottom has a platform that extends back towards the end of the vehicle which the character would stand on. Weapon modeling on the vehicle is optional.
  • "Folding Jetpack". Jetpack model which folds out from the backpack area of a character when used. One version I'd like to see has long thrusters that come off of a backpack/fuel-cell segment with long, rectangular thrust emitters along the underside of the thruster "wings". Something akin to the thrusters on this: [link]
  • *Transforming droid companion. This one is special since it would require a companion which could be acquired like HK-51 and Treek. They would grant a special vehicle token when they join, which would be their vehicle mode, such as a speederbike. However, there is also potential for stuff like riding around on top of a droid like Fourex.

You know its not "Official". Only when its from Developers its "Official"

If it was really that much of an issue, the moderators would take it down. This thread is supposed to serve as a unified list of desired items available for BioWare to view. If you don't have anything to add to the list, please move along.

• 3 months later...

• "Folding Jetpack". Jetpack model which folds out from the backpack area of a character when used. One version I'd like to see has long thrusters that come off of a backpack/fuel-cell segment with long, rectangular thrust emitters along the underside of the thruster "wings".

To infinity... and beyond!

• *Transforming droid companion. This one is special since it would require a companion which could be acquired like HK-51 and Treek. They would grant a special vehicle token when they join, which would be their vehicle mode, such as a speederbike. However, there is also potential for stuff like riding around on top of a droid like Fourex.

Autobots! Roll out!

Sorry, I couldn't resist...

:D:D:D:D

• 1 month later...

Some military theemed speeder. A camoflage paintjob and a sidecar with a minigun mounted would be fine. Keep it fairly sturdy looking though.

Some military theemed large speeder, jeep styled, also with mounted minigun and camoflage paint.

Maybe even a small tank styled speeder.

Some military theemed speeder. A camoflage paintjob and a sidecar with a minigun mounted would be fine. Keep it fairly sturdy looking though.

Some military theemed large speeder, jeep styled, also with mounted minigun and camoflage paint.

Maybe even a small tank styled speeder.

This has me curious. The first one could be a military version of the current sidecar speeders, although for ones like you're suggesting I'd prefer to see the player's character being the driver, instead of the passenger like with the sidecars. I believe that's what you're saying there.

Larger military speeders would also be nice.

Both could have camo and non-camo variants, with the latter being based on existing military styles in this game.

Edited by Nichos_Ketra

This thread is for showing BioWare what kind of vehicles are desired to be added into the game, Cartel Market or otherwise.

Here's what I'd like to see:

• Walker inspired by the AT-PT. Modeled weapons on the vehicle designed would be a nice touch.
  • "Platform STAP". Speeder with similar standing pose to a STAP, but the bottom has a platform that extends back towards the end of the vehicle which the character would stand on. Weapon modeling on the vehicle is optional.
  • "Folding Jetpack". Jetpack model which folds out from the backpack area of a character when used. One version I'd like to see has long thrusters that come off of a backpack/fuel-cell segment with long, rectangular thrust emitters along the underside of the thruster "wings". Something akin to the thrusters on this: [link]

i would like to see this: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/CK-6_swoop?file=Freeco_bike.png

• 2 months later...

Would like...

1. Landspeeders that have the active companion seated in the passenger seat whilst the PC sits in the other

2. Speederbikes w/side-car that r driven by active companion whilst PC relaxes in side-car (position would b reversed if T-7 was active companion)

...or if it's easier...

3. Speeders named after companions that require that companion 2 b active when wanting 2 use that speeder e.g. a speederbike w/side-car named after Corso Riggs would have the smuggler relaxing in the side-car whilst Corso would be sat on the bike, but u would not be able 2 activate it if Risha was the active companion

...and finally...

4. Armour specific Jet-packs that match the armour they r named after:)

I'd really like to see more speeders in a nice rich purple color. Most of the purple speeders we have are the segway types or more unusual ones like the Korrealis models (which are a gorgeous shade of purple) or the skiff.

So, I suggest a purple recolor of a neat looking, more normal sized "sit down" speeder like the Irakie, Walkhar, or Adno. Would go very nicely with my Inquisitor -- gotta match y'know! :p Pretty please?

Edited by Gwena