2.5+ PVE DPS Leaderboards V2

Sam_WarDragon

Mycharacter - Shadow/Balance - 1mil dummy - 3434.16 (ttk 4:51.124s)

http://www.torparse.com/a/585656/time/1392046228/1392046522/0/Overview

I'm done with this dummy, until i get my mainhand and a few extra pieces...... got a headache from watching dots!

I feel you brother i have stopped parsing. Gets too expensive lol. I need to save up adrenals then i will start again. BTW impressive parse without a MH. What else are you missing? The MH gave me a good 100 dps when i finally got it.

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanx sweet cheeks all updated.

btw if you cant post in the format i have asked i will take liberties with the info im posting. please see the jugg/guardian section for an example

The format you have asked? What's missing? The original post is exactly the format you have asked. What more do you want?

I feel you brother i have stopped parsing. Gets too expensive lol. I need to save up adrenals then i will start again. BTW impressive parse without a MH. What else are you missing? The MH gave me a good 100 dps when i finally got it.

I imagine it would get insanely expensive if you are buying/crafting adrenals for dummy runs.... i know i would have blown through a few getting this parse. I use re-usable stim and adrenal :D much cheaper.

My gear... iirc, i still had 1 or 2 x 72 enhancements left. Rest was min/max's 78's. MH was 72. Ears & implants were comm oriconian and pvp obroan relics.

Since then i've grabbed the DF ear and 1 x DF relic. I have a 78mh on my sage but i have nothing to transfer it across.....:( Frantically trying to win the sword off CZ in DF HM but been unlucky with rolls this week.

Once i get the MH across or win a new one, i'll get back at the dummy and see if i can crack the 3600's like i see on the world leader boards.

On a side note...... I had the pleasure of running my shadow with Ewokcrusher yesterday, through DP and DF HM in a pug run. Let me tell you, it was beautiful!! 2 x shadows, back to back, dps'n up a storm!! Poetry in motion.

Character: Ruddra

Class: Mercenary

Spec: 2/8/36 - Pyro

DPS: 3567.39

TorParse link: http://www.torparse.com/a/589010/time/1392251194/1392251475/0/Damage+Dealt

My gear is very mediocre:

72 armoring (chest)

75 armoring (boots)

5 high endurance/lower power/accuracy enhancements

obroan relics (SA + FR)

Oriconian implants X 2 + oriconian earpiece

and this toon needs the +10 datacron

This character is a hobby to pass the time until NiM hits the PTS in 2 weeks. If I did not trim the parse accordingly, please let me know.

If I can get this guy some gear....I'll be coming for you Superman...I'll be your KRYPTONITE!!!

Edited by bluengreen

The format you have asked? What's missing? The original post is exactly the format you have asked. What more do you want?

lol i wasnt talking to you :p was a general statement cause alot of people arent including all their information. i take the time to post this stuff i feel if you want to be on the board you should be able to at least put it in the

name - class - spec - dps - 1m/1.5m

format i ask for.

And noire your post was perfect....maybe i should have started a new reply to ***** in :)~

I imagine it would get insanely expensive if you are buying/crafting adrenals for dummy runs.... i know i would have blown through a few getting this parse. I use re-usable stim and adrenal :D much cheaper.

My gear... iirc, i still had 1 or 2 x 72 enhancements left. Rest was min/max's 78's. MH was 72. Ears & implants were comm oriconian and pvp obroan relics.

Since then i've grabbed the DF ear and 1 x DF relic. I have a 78mh on my sage but i have nothing to transfer it across.....:( Frantically trying to win the sword off CZ in DF HM but been unlucky with rolls this week.

Once i get the MH across or win a new one, i'll get back at the dummy and see if i can crack the 3600's like i see on the world leader boards.

On a side note...... I had the pleasure of running my shadow with Ewokcrusher yesterday, through DP and DF HM in a pug run. Let me tell you, it was beautiful!! 2 x shadows, back to back, dps'n up a storm!! Poetry in motion.

yeah part of me wants to drop artifice and go biochem but i know so many high end schematics i cant bring myself to do it lol.. maybe when the stuff i know is completely obsolete. also do you ever upload your raid parses? am curious to see how you perform in one. dummys are fun but i always try to compare myself in raids more. I just wish the relics worked as well for deception as they do madness/balance. That self heal does help alot with those relic procs. Im still waiting on my first DF relic and need 4 enhancements and inplant and ear. almost there :)

Edited by Sam_WarDragon

yeah part of me wants to drop artifice and go biochem but i know so many high end schematics i cant bring myself to do it lol.. maybe when the stuff i know is completely obsolete. also do you ever upload your raid parses? am curious to see how you perform in one. dummys are fun but i always try to compare myself in raids more. I just wish the relics worked as well for deception as they do madness/balance. That self heal does help alot with those relic procs. Im still waiting on my first DF relic and need 4 enhancements and inplant and ear. almost there :)

That's why its best to always have Biochem on your main. Stim usage costs nothing, same as Adrenals and Medpacks. As far as raids go, I would imagine players who aren't running Biochem won't even use Adrenals. Biochem is, without charging yourself a fortune, a DPS increase.

I ran into the same problem on my main. It was indeed quite some time ago, but I did have Synthweaving and a truck-load of schematics. Exotech this, Rakata that, and various armor schematics as well. When everyone was still rocking non-legacy gear and BiS was craftable, Synthweaving could make those gear shells which were totally cool at the time. It was pretty hard to drop that crew skill and I've been kicking myself a little ever since doing so. However, switching to Biochem was the right choice.

also do you ever upload your raid parses? am curious to see how you perform in one. dummys are fun but i always try to compare myself in raids more.

Tbh, i wouldn't say i'm great in raid dps. I NEVER dps, I've tanked and healed from the beginning. I've only just started dps'n a few weeks ago, as our raid groups "mains" are all geared and finished, we've started gearing 3rd & 4th alts etc.....

Yesterday was the 2nd time i've run dp on my shadow and the first time i've completed it, df as well. I don't think we broke any records, but we (Ewokcrusher) and I were running with 2 other slingers. We were all in parsec and it was pretty even across the board, as far as dps goes. Ifiltration won a couple, balance won a couple, slingers won a couple. We certainly weren't carried and i'd say it was pretty even the whole way, between the dps.

If i get a good run with him, i'll post up some numbers for you to compare. From what i've heard Ashwinx is a full time shadow dps with Intrepid i think, so he would have some good parses uploaded i'm sure.

If you have any republic toons, i'd be happy to run with you anytime.

That's why its best to always have Biochem on your main. Stim usage costs nothing, same as Adrenals and Medpacks. As far as raids go, I would imagine players who aren't running Biochem won't even use Adrenals. Biochem is, without charging yourself a fortune, a DPS increase.

I ran into the same problem on my main. It was indeed quite some time ago, but I did have Synthweaving and a truck-load of schematics. Exotech this, Rakata that, and various armor schematics as well. When everyone was still rocking non-legacy gear and BiS was craftable, Synthweaving could make those gear shells which were totally cool at the time. It was pretty hard to drop that crew skill and I've been kicking myself a little ever since doing so. However, switching to Biochem was the right choice.

well i have 2 biochems that supply me with adrenals and the crafted ones are higher dps then the reusable ones. I use them in raids all the time. Plus my guild is good at supplying them for people doing progression content. So to switch to biochem just for parsing? doesnt make sense to me.

Tbh, i wouldn't say i'm great in raid dps. I NEVER dps, I've tanked and healed from the beginning. I've only just started dps'n a few weeks ago, as our raid groups "mains" are all geared and finished, we've started gearing 3rd & 4th alts etc.....

Yesterday was the 2nd time i've run dp on my shadow and the first time i've completed it, df as well. I don't think we broke any records, but we (Ewokcrusher) and I were running with 2 other slingers. We were all in parsec and it was pretty even across the board, as far as dps goes. Ifiltration won a couple, balance won a couple, slingers won a couple. We certainly weren't carried and i'd say it was pretty even the whole way, between the dps.

If i get a good run with him, i'll post up some numbers for you to compare. From what i've heard Ashwinx is a full time shadow dps with Intrepid i think, so he would have some good parses uploaded i'm sure.

If you have any republic toons, i'd be happy to run with you anytime.

i never see ashwinn on the torparse statistics. i dont think he uploads his raids. i do know that on all fights im in the top 5 for sins but there are a couple exceptionally geared shadows that are far above us. Toblin is a good madness sin and i keep up with him very well on most boards.

i never see ashwinn on the torparse statistics. i dont think he uploads his raids. i do know that on all fights im in the top 5 for sins but there are a couple exceptionally geared shadows that are far above us. Toblin is a good madness sin and i keep up with him very well on most boards.

I do not raid on my sin, I have stripped him of his gear and xfered it to my shadow that I raid on dynonugget.I have only uploaded on boards 16m leaderboard.

I do not raid on my sin, I have stripped him of his gear and xfered it to my shadow that I raid on dynonugget.I have only uploaded on boards 16m leaderboard.

ahh i so used to your chars names having ashwinn in them... see you got me on some fights and i got you on others... is good to have competition :)

ahh i so used to your chars names having ashwinn in them... see you got me on some fights and i got you on others... is good to have competition :)

Indeed, its hard to compare though, u have other factors to keep in mind such as raid wide DPS you got some top notch DPS in the raid.