2.5+ PVE DPS Leaderboards V2

Sam_WarDragon

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have 0 interest in parsing regularly on a 1.5M dummy so for now these will do on the 1M:

Marisi - Mercenary - Pyro - 2/8/36 - 4064.55

http://www.torparse.com/a/555019/time/1389879769/1389880015/0/Overview

Xaldara - Sorcerer - Lightning - 3/36/7 - 3528.55

http://www.torparse.com/a/553228/time/1389754405/1389754689/0/Overview

lol you dont have to parse on both. im leaving the old rules in place for those who prefer it. just added the 1m for those who rather parse on it. This is an either or thread. Everyone is free to choose which leader board they like to parse for.

lol you dont have to parse on both. im leaving the old rules in place for those who prefer it. just added the 1m for those who rather parse on it. This is an either or thread. Everyone is free to choose which leader board they like to parse for.

I know. I just didn't contribute to this thread before because it was solely 1.5M.

ok ive decided we will follow the rules of world thread.

2. Parses will be standardized using the drop down time boxes. Set the time interval according to start of combat and death of the dummy.

So feel free to trim your parse to include the death of the dummy. i will update as many as i can tonight to reflect this. it may take me a little to get everything up tho.

Updated.

I painfully went through EVERYONES logs already posted and cropped them to the death of the dummy. In most cases it caused an increase or decrease of just a few dps but at least 3 logs was 20+ dps increase. You will notice because of this a few of the rankings have changed. Feel free to go through your own logs and crop yourself to make sure i did it right i do not mind being double checked. THere were a few that were already cropped and there were some links that no longer worked for whatever reason. So i suggest all those who are on the leaderboard go through your logs and make sure they are correct. Just use the drop downs to the left and chose the time you enter combat and the time in the log it says you killed the dummy. Oh and if someone wants to give me a relic for all my hard work i would appreciate it :p

Updated.

I painfully went through EVERYONES logs already posted and cropped them to the death of the dummy. In most cases it caused an increase or decrease of just a few dps but at least 3 logs was 20+ dps increase. You will notice because of this a few of the rankings have changed. Feel free to go through your own logs and crop yourself to make sure i did it right i do not mind being double checked. THere were a few that were already cropped and there were some links that no longer worked for whatever reason. So i suggest all those who are on the leaderboard go through your logs and make sure they are correct. Just use the drop downs to the left and chose the time you enter combat and the time in the log it says you killed the dummy. Oh and if someone wants to give me a relic for all my hard work i would appreciate it :p

Thx bby <3

All aboard the hybrid boat!

Noodles hybrid Mara - 3808

Ouch, that's a lot of DPS. Can you link your AMR (if it's updated to that spec) or just give a breif summary of your statting priorities? I ran it in raid tonight and it seemed pretty powerful but I've just started learning it.

Edited by idnewton

Ouch, that's a lot of DPS. Can you link your AMR (if it's updated to that spec) or just give a breif summary of your statting priorities? I ran it in raid tonight and it seemed pretty powerful but I've just started learning it.

I am full BiS 78s, 100.55% (564 Acc rating), no crit full power for that parse. I am not sure and haven't tried whether running one less Acc enhancement will do better or worse. I am also still slightly confused with the rotation as you can see I used couple of Assaults, while Geese and the other theorycrafters say they don't even use it. Geese even mentioned something like "use fs at 2 ds stacks". I didn't follow his advice, I just smashed buttons, lol. :D

Get back on Jugg. Parse the 2.6 changes. Rejoin the flock. ;)

And yes Lift, I am quite excited with the Vengeance changes, but also a bit sad (the fun part is getting back to back Rampage procs, even though that can be rare). Overall though, I am quite happy they changed it so it's more reliable in raid situation where you need that burst DPS.

Geese even mentioned something like "use fs at 2 ds stacks".

He probably took that from my guide, or figured it out himself :p

Technically you can use either smash or force scream at two bleeds (technically that would be one deadly saber stack, since you start with three and apply two).