2.5+ PVE DPS Leaderboards V2

Sam_WarDragon

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also one other thing. It has come to my attention that Thorozine may have pre stacked juro form. Please sentinels review his log for me and double check. If so i will remove it because this is not allowed.

http://www.torparse.com/a/706819/time/1403511035/1403511278/0/Overview

Unless he clicked the stacks off, which idk if you can even do, I'm pretty sure he did.

Also one other thing. It has come to my attention that Thorozine may have pre stacked juro form. Please sentinels review his log for me and double check. If so i will remove it because this is not allowed.

http://www.torparse.com/a/706819/time/1403511035/1403511278/0/Overview

This is actually pretty genius, never tried it.... but what's the difference between that and pre-stacking centering?

Ehh, I guess you can't pre-stack Juyo in raids.

Edited by Selenial

This is actually pretty genius, never tried it.... but what's the difference between that and pre-stacking centering?

Ehh, I guess you can't pre-stack Juyo in raids.

There's a difference between pre-stacking Juyo and Centering.

On all Marauder parses I do I pre-stack my 30 stacks of Centering because it is easily obtainable from the skill tree. Juyo stacks, however you need to physically do damage with your sabers to a target, builds your 6 stack, then begin combat which is virtually impossible to do on a boss fight in comparison to Centering stacking.

There's a difference between pre-stacking Juyo and Centering.

On all Marauder parses I do I pre-stack my 30 stacks of Centering because it is easily obtainable from the skill tree. Juyo stacks, however you need to physically do damage with your sabers to a target, builds your 6 stack, then begin combat which is virtually impossible to do on a boss fight in comparison to Centering stacking.

yeah its the same as pre-stacking annihilation before parsing. if its not reasonably feasable in a raid then its not allowed ill go ahead and remove his parse.

Unless he clicked the stacks off, which idk if you can even do, I'm pretty sure he did.

After looking at my logs, I did have the 6 stacks from juyo. Sorry , I usually let them wear off before I start dpsing again, but i guess that time I didnt

Edited by raidmac