2.5+ PVE DPS Leaderboards V2

Sam_WarDragon

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I am, every single parse. I'm at least 2 APM below all of yesterday's parses every single time. Pointless. I'll do it after latenight run tonight.

I've received help from the best, hopefully new parse coming tonight ;)

Shots fired...

Time to step up kiddo.

LOL, I'm not sure who you're commenting to. He learns from people like me, people who've played the class since the first day of early game access. I'm not scared, if that's what you're implying. Unfortunately the connection issues I'm currently having keep me from even breaking 43.5 APM.

And I don't care quite enough to parse at 3 AM.

LOL, I'm not sure who you're commenting to. He learns from people like me, people who've played the class since the first day of early game access. I'm not scared, if that's what you're implying. Unfortunately the connection issues I'm currently having keep me from even breaking 43.5 APM.

And I don't care quite enough to parse at 3 AM.

nahh shes makin fun of me haha, but Sel you dont understand, me and newton are besties <3

I've known Newton for a while ;) heh. So I assure you Selenial, none of these so called "shots" have been fired. :cool:

Edited by jobuck

nahh shes makin fun of me haha, but Sel you dont understand, me and newton are besties <3

I've known Newton for a while ;) heh. So I assure you Selenial, none of these so called "shots" have been fired. :cool:

Wait, we know each other? Ohh yeah... that... :eek:

Getting better with the new rotation.....

Mycharacter - 4045

http://www.torparse.com/a/696591/time/1402537750/1402537998/0/Overview

I still think there is a bit more in there to squeeze out.......

On a side note, had a blast last night running nim with my shadow. I haven't been able to compete for dps for some time now, last night blew the sents and slingers away.... love it!

Other shadows will agree!

updated also Mychar.. what relics are you using now? just curious if anything changed... am so pissed that they upgraded every dps but deception because of pvp whiners... they could have easily put in some npc only effects. when the best in the world was only 100 dps ahead of me i could stay deception but now people on here i was beating; easily beat me by 500 i can no longer ignore madness. :( sad day in Sams world. Let ssee if i like this rotation any better then the old one.

Edited by Sam_WarDragon

What can I say, I do it out of love <3

Also, I've known you longer :p I still fire mah shots, though it's harder now that your voice finally broke :jawa_evil:

Also next time you're on come find me >.> I uhh... Wow this is hard to say. I need watchman tips >.>

I got 3778, without a 78 mainhand (Shut up, it's an alt), but for some reason using dispatch ****s my focus cause I'm a moron. Tips plox next time you're online ;)

Edited by Selenial

updated also Mychar.. what relics are you using now? just curious if anything changed... am so pissed that they upgraded every dps but deception because of pvp whiners... they could have easily put in some npc only effects. when the best in the world was only 100 dps ahead of me i could stay deception but now people on here i was beating; easily beat me by 500 i can no longer ignore madness. :( sad day in Sams world. Let ssee if i like this rotation any better then the old one.

My gear is the same, i have full 180's plus 1 Dread Master implant, relics are both Dread Forged.

Infiltration didn't get any love but eventually they'll get back to it, just a matter of time....possibly a lot of time.

I've been balance since before they killed it with 2.0 and removed shadow strike. We pleaded to get it back and they said no, its not part of the rotation. So they give us spinning strike instead, guess they didn't want to admit they were wrong. Rotation is a bit more interesting now and the spinning strike adds nice burst and in burn phases when you start hitting 2 spinning strikes in a row, it almost feels unfair...... Rotation is a little different now with the increase damage to MC too, i'm still trying to figure that part out exactly myself. So its more or less pre 2.0 balance, which i did enjoy, so i'm happy.

Its definitely worth a look, you'll be happy with the numbers, especially in raids!! So much fun. And not as boring anymore, lots of dots and procs to watch. Then when they fix infiltration, you can always go back! I'm struggling with balance in pvp though, so their may still be a place for infiltration. Reg WZ's you can put up good numbers with balance but for ranked, you can't beat the stealth burst factor of infiltration.

Give balance a go, i think you'll be impressed!

please trim your parse according to thread rules... if you do you will see you broke 4100 :p

http://www.torparse.com/a/698125/2/0/Damage+Dealt

Milas - Sorc - madness - 3/7/36 - 4160.87 - 4m 0.595s - 1 million

http://www.torparse.com/a/698125/time/1402673674/1402673915/0/Overview

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/character/54c9a5af-55be-454f-9127-d3566e1bd0e4

Is that cropped right?

Edited by JDotter

What can I say, I do it out of love <3

Also, I've known you longer :p I still fire mah shots, though it's harder now that your voice finally broke :jawa_evil:

Also next time you're on come find me >.> I uhh... Wow this is hard to say. I need watchman tips >.>

I got 3778, without a 78 mainhand (Shut up, it's an alt), but for some reason using dispatch ****s my focus cause I'm a moron. Tips plox next time you're online ;)

XD <3 I can help ya ;)

Decided to parse a few last night and this is what I ended up with, will try and work on it some more when I get some free time.

Sesom <Zorz> Powertech - Pyro 4/6/36 - 4:12.207s (3968.49)

http://www.torparse.com/a/697900/time/1402651743/1402651995/0/Damage+Dealt

Not sure if this is cropped the way you guys want it please let me know if it is incorrect or if someone could help to crop properly I would really appreciate it.