2.5+ PVE DPS Leaderboards V2

Sam_WarDragon

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For all those who have issue cropping please read my second post of this thread i added a more detailed guide on how to properly crop your parses

sORRY...not sure why I wasn't able to figure this out. Haven't been parsing much lately. Here's my properly-trimmed parse.

Toblin Blackfyre

Madness Assassin

http://www.torparse.com/a/694792/time/1402427023/1402427274/0/Overview

take 2, trimmed parse this time.

Klevana - Powertech - 4/6/36 4041.95

not what i meant by trimmed parse. please read the rules of the thread and follow the detailed instructions of the second post of this thread. Start should be enter combat and end should be kills operations training dummy

sORRY...not sure why I wasn't able to figure this out. Haven't been parsing much lately. Here's my properly-trimmed parse.

Toblin Blackfyre

Madness Assassin

http://www.torparse.com/a/694792/time/1402427023/1402427274/0/Overview

No need to be sorry. this post wasnt pointed at anyone in particular. ive just had plenty of people who have had issues trimming their parses so decided to help everyone out. :)

Updated

do you have amr My? If not, what crit percentage are you running melee at?

Toblin

I might have an old one up.... its been a while. Stopped parsing a while ago, then they finally gave us some love!!

My crit rating is 255 atm, I think thats 25% for melee.

I run nim with my healer, so no gear for this guy..... still got full 180's with 1 Dread Master implant and MK-2 Dread Touched earpiece.

I might have an old one up.... its been a while. Stopped parsing a while ago, then they finally gave us some love!!

My crit rating is 255 atm, I think thats 25% for melee.

I run nim with my healer, so no gear for this guy..... still got full 180's with 1 Dread Master implant and MK-2 Dread Touched earpiece.

I've got that ear piece and two implants. Maybe I need to drop some crit? I've always found it helpful, especially in fights with adds (deathfields at 8k are nice x 5).

It was good to see you in pvp for the first time. Did you realize we battled 1 on 1 when i unstealthed and tried to cap south that you were guarding. We fought for 45 seconds and you killed me .8 seconds before you died. That said, you finished top in medals and damage. You, this time, are the victor; but we will meet again!! haha

I've got that ear piece and two implants. Maybe I need to drop some crit? I've always found it helpful, especially in fights with adds (deathfields at 8k are nice x 5).

It was good to see you in pvp for the first time. Did you realize we battled 1 on 1 when i unstealthed and tried to cap south that you were guarding. We fought for 45 seconds and you killed me .8 seconds before you died. That said, you finished top in medals and damage. You, this time, are the victor; but we will meet again!! haha

I do remember that actually!! Hahha, yeah i thought you had me there and then i guess i got a lucky crit or 2.... i'm still trying to get used to balance in pvp, its pretty fun though. Can put up good numbers in regs.

The only reason ANYONE EVER ran crit on a shadow was because of the glitched relic, imo. more crits = extra heals = extra procs. That being said, i'm not 100% confident on the best place to have it atm. I run relatively low, but also have low gear compared to Mknightrider, so hard to compare parses against him. He has ~350 crit atm. I am yet to get a better result from a higher crit rate, so i keep it low. Every now and then i run a little higher and test it....

Look forward to more pvp battles!!

considering you are only 15 dps below the "pre nerf" leader i dont see a need

Just lettin' ya know until people get MH's, it'll be difficult to get back up there again. The relic loss is 100~150 dps. Totally you're call, just throwing out the facts about this patch.