The Official Armor Wishlist Thread

and yet this thread exists.

so people can give their wishes on the CM

That doesn't make it any less about money. It's a way to find out what they can do to make more of it. If they never added more eventually people would stop buying. So it's in the company's best interests to find out what people want the most, then make it hard and/or expensive to get. Revan's set is available already just difficult and expensive, thus protecting profits and extending the life of the game.

Armor along the lines of the Hydra set, but without that awful pipe sticking out of your chest or the giant thing on the back of the belt.

Armor similar to the Classic Commendation BH armor, but without the hideous hoses on your shoulders and chest. Replacing the Power Rangers helmet with something else would also be nice.

Mandalorian Armor that doesn't have a cape hanging off the back.

T-Visor helmets.

If they remove pipes and hoses from my starforager chest or that lvl35 black red powertech armor, i'm going to hunt you down and carbonize your sausage. Pipes are awesome.

On topic, all i want is T-visor helmet, and maybe legings with some pipes and hoses. I got chest, boots, gloves with pipes all i need is legs. Oh yeah, and attach pipes to hydra helmet, that would be awesome.

Still very interested in a powered exoskeleton armor. Not necessarily something with exposed pipes and cables like the recently released Enhanced Assailant's Armor (which I appreciate), but definitely something that wouldn't look too out of place on a character from either the Republic or the Empire.

Perhaps a separate "Republic" version and "Empire" version? Something that looks like each faction's attempt at a military armored exoskeleton.

Edited by Nichos_Ketra

I've probably posted here already but been a while since I browsed the forums, so here goes

Imperial Knights outfit

That is all :)

While they can't use stuff directly from further down the timeline, I would be interested in seeing them do a set that's inspired by that. Could look pretty sweet.

On a separate note, I'd love to see separate Empire and Republic versions of space trooper armor. A neutral version would be good as well, but I'm mainly interested in the two factional versions. All versions would have an EVA jetpack, which would have emission points which could be used by jetpack abilities.

Edited by Nichos_Ketra

I'd like to see that green Taris Republic armor as a set. It looks really fitting into an jungle, and that's currently missing for the republic side right now (don't klnow about the imperial side) (apart from the fact that the Republic side has - unlike the imperial side - NO jungle planet like Dromund Kaas) ...

I loved the Jal Shey armor sets from Kotor 2, but I might be in the minority...

Well, I definitely liked them. They were some of the main armors I used in that game. They had advantages from heavier armor, but didn't restrict force power use. Had very nice looks, too.

On a different note, I could really go for the lightsided version of the Star Forge robes from KOTOR. Loved those as much as the Revan version.

Edited by Nichos_Ketra

I didn't see this mentioned before when I skimmed through the thread so sorry if it's already been stated, but I think it would be awesome to have Rori Fenn's and Shae Koda's armor from the Dawn of the Jedi series. I wasn't able to find any decent pictures online, but they have a full body drawing of each in issue #0 of the Dawn of the Jedi comic.

Hi.

- A version of your oriconian duelists M-k 1 robe WITHOUT WINGS. it looks SO good, but then you look behind- wings!! ***! I couldn't bear the humiliation of running around watching those from behind. also the non-fleshy-looking parts of it much bulkier on the front in particular, call it M-k 3 or something but please add a version of this in the area where you buy the m-k 1 robe. oh and that little cloth-thing around the butt removed in this version im asking for, PLEASE. more massive shoulders too.

- type 'guyver 3 ' into google images. THAT kind of chest piece, with those kinds of arms and blades. make it a little different if you want, but not that much. adaptable or in the comms only area, doesn't care if you have to make two separate things, ie chest and arm or gloves making it 3 things.

Edit: - Im sorry I mistaked the 'little cloth thing in the back' with the mk stuff. -

a version of your sogun sur's chest guard.. WITHOUT A BUTT CAPE. please tell me why, it DOESNT need that! so a version of this with no butt flap cloth. please take this seriously.

- Enhanced assailants chest guard you can actually DYE. face palm. it looks so cool.. but I want it in another color. the darkest colors barely tint it. guhhhh...

And this might be on the side but...

a boxed-cartel armor-preview option in the gtn.

for the love of god..

I cant see in the boxes. theres no

way I have near enough to buy and just open and throw anything

I don't need away. please fix this. just wants to not have to go through these hoops to find decent armor..

Edited by ekosdarid

Could we please get the "Inquisitor's Vestments" as a CM item, its the Red/Black hood-less top that you see all over Korriban and many other planets such as in the cantina on Hoth.

While we have the Sabre Marshal's Robe and the Dark Initiates Robe, we don't have a version of that top without the hood and I have played a number of characters which I have always wanted that look for.

What kind of discrimination BW. Why there is still no armor republican soldiers return and hopе video? :mad:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y246/Toragh1/havoctrooperfronts.png

I ask myself the same thing... since if you look well, most of the models are already in the game like the gloves, helmet and boots, all they need is to do the leggings,chest and waist pieces, group them all and release the set.

I ask myself the same thing... since if you look well, most of the models are already in the game like the gloves, helmet and boots, all they need is to do the leggings,chest and waist pieces, group them all and release the set.

Helmet? :eek:

• 3 weeks later...
The REPUBLIC-side Super Commando Elite War Hero Gear from the First Generation PvP set. Mostly because you STILL need to get rid of that bug that stretches my character's thigh pads like if they were elastic in all those cutscenes. Edited by Koichi

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.