The Official Armor Wishlist Thread

9 hours ago, VandarKel said:

Mandalorian Heavy Armor set. I know there is a helmet and frankly it's nearly impossible to find an armor combination that looks good with it. https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Heavy_Infantry_Mandalorian_Armor

Mandalorian Supercommando armor. https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Mandalorian_Supercommando

I'll take some screenshots of my Heavy Infantry Mando and give you a few ideas, so you can see if any of them would be satisfactory for you, but be forewarned:  I have not yet bought the Heavy Infantry Mando helmet because I don't like the way they did the color slots on it.  The default color scheme looks goofy, not at all Paz Viszla's color scheme, and even after previewing lots of different Dyes on it in the Preview Window, I can't currently find a color scheme I'd be satisfied enough with to want to buy that helmet! 😒

Anyway... at some point this week I'll post screen shots for you when I have a little time to sit down and do it. :csw_fett:

• Like 1

On 4/10/2024 at 7:31 PM, ReKabNad said:

I'll take some screenshots of my Heavy Infantry Mando and give you a few ideas, so you can see if any of them would be satisfactory for you, but be forewarned:  I have not yet bought the Heavy Infantry Mando helmet because I don't like the way they did the color slots on it.  The default color scheme looks goofy, not at all Paz Viszla's color scheme, and even after previewing lots of different Dyes on it in the Preview Window, I can't currently find a color scheme I'd be satisfied enough with to want to buy that helmet! 😒

Anyway... at some point this week I'll post screen shots for you when I have a little time to sit down and do it. :csw_fett:

This is the best I've found that doesn't look horrible with the helmet, but it still just doesn't look right. The Ri'kan chest looks decent with it also. I agree with the color slot issue.

Rogaar-Beroya-1.jpg

9 hours ago, VandarKel said:

This is the best I've found that doesn't look horrible with the helmet, but it still just doesn't look right. The Ri'kan chest looks decent with it also. I agree with the color slot issue.

Rogaar-Beroya-1.jpg

Very nice, I don't recognize the Chest or Waist there!  What Waist did they use, do you know?

I went ahead and bought the Heavy Infantry Mando Helmet last night, and then paid WAY too much on the GTN for a Single Slot Dark Blue Dye to give it the color scheme more like what I wanted.

I'll post pictures within the next few days of 3 different variations on the Heavy Infantry Armor I've come up with, and you can see what you think. 

This is the way! :csw_fett:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, ReKabNad said:

Very nice, I don't recognize the Chest or Waist there!  What Waist did they use, do you know?

I went ahead and bought the Heavy Infantry Mando Helmet last night, and then paid WAY too much on the GTN for a Single Slot Dark Blue Dye to give it the color scheme more like what I wanted.

I'll post pictures within the next few days of 3 different variations on the Heavy Infantry Armor I've come up with, and you can see what you think. 

This is the way! :csw_fett:

Chest is Shadow Enforcer's from Galactic Seasons 2. Waist, Legs, and Boots are all Ruhnuk rep vendor. Gloves are Ri'kan, and the bracers are Mandalorian Noman.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ZackBoyleZXA said:

What about my wish list? I've made mine on Microsoft Excel.

Gar Saxon - Google Search - Opera 4_4_2024 11_02_35 AM.png

We ALREADY HAVE the game's Style Set Inspired By the Armorer, AND a second version of the helmet.  Work with what you've got!

For Paz Vizsla, we have most of what we need already, we're basically just missing the Gauntlets, Legs, Boots, and his particular Assault Cannon.  We even now have his Jet Pack as a Mount, although the color scheme is totally wrong and cannot be changed that I know of (as the checkbox for Mounts doesn't seem to change anything on their coloring.)

As for Boba Fett from The Book of Boba Fett, I've already demonstrated how to make that HERE. You can do it now, no waiting! :csw_fett:

• Like 2

I again kindly ask for Moff Gideon Dark Trooper armor and Imperial Beskar Commando armor.
If you are so eager for this mando stuff, then give us the best (and only good thing) from that mando show lol

I'd definitely and not only me spend money on these armors.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LanceDefender said:

I again kindly ask for Moff Gideon Dark Trooper armor and Imperial Beskar Commando armor.
If you are so eager for this mando stuff, then give us the best (and only good thing) from that mando show lol

I'd definitely and not only me spend money on these armors.

Palpatine, is that you? 😜

• 3 weeks later...

I would like these armors please. Both are from the legends and the canon. I will add new ones if I find other nice armors. :t_smile:

Aayla Secura (Movies - The Clone Wars)

AaylaSecura.thumb.webp.9988db52835a2f24c9c8e18b9fbdc4e4.webp

Shaak Ti (The Force Unlashed)

png-clipart-shaak-ti-clone-wars-anakin-skywalker-star-wars-the-force-unleashed-aayla-secura-star-wars-fictional-character-anakin-skywalker.thumb.png.b1359a3347fdf820b838a8c0ab60b793.png

Padme Amidala (Attack of the Clones)

padmeamidla2.webp.8df6a39175e2cba5e5d5d45b5f2e4a5f.webp

Mara Jade (like on this picture)

perso_jade_mara_12.thumb.jpg.f9fa5d7af84d7d42bc2a3372e7622360.jpg

Princess Leia (Return of the Jedi - Endor)

princess-leia_star-wars_gallery_5d57034905f02_2000x.thumb.webp.83c5a82b90ec52516024721e9f67299e.webp

Ahsoka Tano (The Clone Wars season 7)

Ahsoka_season_7_transparent.thumb.webp.b9f60cefd650526ea1dd0397d85af2c9.webp

Nomi Sunrider (Tales of the Jedi)

NomiSunrider.jpg.d999870175677ab8aca359ff4c362050.jpg

Marek Starkiller (The Force Unlashed)

Marekstarkiller.webp.b07a6b5961a48830069e03afd3c5339b.webp

Luke Skywalker (Return of the Jedi)

main-qimg-ac1c36371a51c38cf2edaadf048a27ca-lq.thumb.jpg.6a317ab0f6b629a6a2889010af3f92eb.jpg

Moff Gideon (The Mandalorian)

mffgideon.thumb.jpeg.2430f37664506d01e7e30dad3bff81c0.jpeg

Bo Katan (The Clone Wars)

BoKatanDetail-SWE.webp.524c43780f8607ebfbcf777a14e9d818.webp

Bo Katan (The Mandalorien)

E1070695_2.thumb.jpg.6030ae52e6658727ec4454c270ccca26.jpg

Avar Kriss (The High Republic)

avar_kriss2.thumb.jpg.39bca2d723a6aa5202bb8b595597cde8.jpg

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, orichichan said:

I would like these armors please. Both are from the legends and the canon. I will add new ones if I find other nice armors. :t_smile:

Luke Skywalker (Return of the Jedi)

main-qimg-ac1c36371a51c38cf2edaadf048a27ca-lq.thumb.jpg.6a317ab0f6b629a6a2889010af3f92eb.jpg

ALREADY IN THE GAME, been in it for years, it's called the Humble Hero Armor Set in the Cartel Marketplace.  It's the complete outfit WITH the vest not shown in your image, but WITHOUT the hooded cloak.  And it's ON SALE FOR 60% OFF RIGHT NOW!

You just have to recolor it with a Dye Pack to make it Luke's color scheme.

WITH DEFAULT COLOR SCHEME:

SWTORHumbleHeroArmorSet.thumb.jpg.3625ba7e729e660b370469665035cddd.jpg

SWTORHumbleHeroArmorSet2.thumb.jpg.a9a9a1f980e6c79b2b64f088a74ad6ef.jpg

SWTORHumbleHeroArmorSet3.thumb.jpg.7daff96ef1cfa561ce49c41a3ef41da4.jpg

AND RECOLORED WITH THE BLACK/BLACK DYE (Also on sale right now at 50% off):

SWTORHumbleHeroArmorSet4.thumb.jpg.f644d815cf6afd0ceb2e8efd78a9170d.jpg

SWTORHumbleHeroArmorSet5.thumb.jpg.7e1319c9d31252587b32b23e15dab3cf.jpg

Now go grab it for yourself while the outfit and the dye are both on sale! 😉👉

P.S. There's also a Lightsaber based on Luke's ROTJ Saber that you can find in the Cartel Marketplace to complete the look.  By default, it has a blue blade, so you'll just need to add a Green Crystal to give it the right blade color.  It's as easy as bulls-eyeing womp rats in your T-16 back home! 😉👉

Edited by ReKabNad

Posted (edited)

I am once again asking for an all-black version of the Revered Master Armor Set.

/berniememe

You could call it the "Phantom Apprentice Armor Set" (clever name, yeah?).  Named such because it's obviously inspired by a certain Sith's robe from The Phantom Menace.  Maybe bulk it up a little bit like the Steadfast Master?  Maybe make the skirt longer, closer to knee length.  This robe would be perfect for Sith.

Now I know what you're going to say.  "Why not just use a black dye?"  Because.  The belt doesn't go well with it.  What we need is a basic, no frills black sash.  Or for authenticity's sake maybe something similar to what Maul was wearing.

Currently I have my inquisitor wearing a dyed black Revered Master Robe, but it doesn't quite feel as regal as a Dark Council member should.

Edited by BelorfinSiana

On 5/6/2024 at 12:39 AM, orichichan said:

Aayla Secura (Movies - The Clone Wars)

AaylaSecura.thumb.webp.9988db52835a2f24c9c8e18b9fbdc4e4.webp

Padme Amidala (Attack of the Clones)

padmeamidla2.webp.8df6a39175e2cba5e5d5d45b5f2e4a5f.webp

Mara Jade (like on this picture)

perso_jade_mara_12.thumb.jpg.f9fa5d7af84d7d42bc2a3372e7622360.jpg

After spending too much time to find an armor for my Twi'lek, Togruta and Nautolan jedi, I didn't find anything for them. Every armor have something behind or a hood and make a glitch with the lekku and it's really disturbing.

Also we have a real lack of simple armors for Jedi without hood or butt-cape. We really need to get more simple armors for Jedi.

And please think to Twi'lek, Togruta, and Nautolan when you make new amors. It's really frustrating to get glitch with the lekku.

15 hours ago, orichichan said:

After spending too much time to find an armor for my Twi'lek, Togruta and Nautolan jedi, I didn't find anything for them. Every armor have something behind or a hood and make a glitch with the lekku and it's really disturbing.

Also we have a real lack of simple armors for Jedi without hood or butt-cape. We really need to get more simple armors for Jedi.

And please think to Twi'lek, Togruta, and Nautolan when you make new amors. It's really frustrating to get glitch with the lekku.

There's the Ahsoka Tano Armor Set, for one.

Some of the Jedi/Sith outfits available very early in the game, and from the Adaptive Armor Sets Vendor in the Fleet, also lack any hoods or other problematic elements that would clip with the Lekku.

I think the Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker-Inspired Armor Sets would probably also work very well.

If you were lucky enough to get the Moon Pilgrim Armor Set from the previous Galactic Season, that's still another one that could work well for them.

The styles you need may be few and far between, but they DO exist, you just have to look for them.