Calling Ebon Hawk Aces and POT5 Aces: Interested in a little tournament?

Cashal

I play on Ebon Hawk, and I've noticed that a lot of the forum activity seems to be Ebon Hawk Players, as well as POT5 players.

This is a feeler thread to determine interest:

Are the POT5 Aces and Ebon Hawk Aces interested a little friendly challenge?

It would most likely be an organized event, in which we both create new toons on a neutral server and Queue with level 0 ships. And then battle to determine if either of us are better. =)

((I love competition, as long as its in good spirits and fun))

P.S.

Of course I understand if the POT5 players aren't interested. Ebon Hawk would just faceroll them. Since they are use to rolling over newbies with their uber upgrades *cheeky* ;P

It's not really the fact that "Switching" out components is good or bad, I'm just trying to avoid the gap of points.

I'd say that we should all stay "Base ships, as is, 0 upgrades". . . Otherwise we'd be requiring more people to have to "play a little first" in order to have this tournament. I would worry it would deter some.

Of course this is all on the honors system, lol, no way to really enforce it. What I was thinking was, a server would be chosen at random 15 mins before the tournament to avoid any prep.

We might not fly as good as we normally do with the system's we are use too, but I think we'd all be at a disadvantage, yea? ( I love challenges and handicaping myself =p, lets me know how good or bad I really am)

Edited by Cashal

If you set it up, you can count pilot Large in on Ebon Hawk's side ;)

But you're saying base ships only, which is Novadive + Star Guard (Hah, yeah right?) only? Or Gunships too (which I don't have access to because I was late to the party).

-Large

I'll see if I can set something up, It will probably be a time that some can attend, but I can't promise it will be friendly to all. I will post a new thread when we have a Time and Location. (As well as who plays imp/pubs)