I love Galactic Starfighter but....

LegoUniverseBC

Prophecy of the Five has the current most active GSF community, with multiple GSF guilds.

I don't play anywhere else, but I believe I've heard that The Ebon Hawk, Bastion, and Harbinger all have fairly active communities as well. But, well, they won't be as big as Pot5 for a while, for better or for worse.

Thanks all! Sounds like PoT5 is the place to be! By the way, does anyone know if F2P and preferred players have a limit on how many matches they can play?

I believe I have heard that GSF will be unrestricted for all players, but I have no link for a source. It's designed to be as accessible as possible.

Also lol at pot5 being any better then the Bastion or the Harbinger. They just spam this forum to lure people in more ;)

...Nobody else plays it on my server (Shadowlands) does anyone know a good server with a decent amount of GS matches?

Lots of players play on Shadowlands. It was a bit slow when I went to queue this morning, but normally the queues are not too bad.

I believe I have heard that GSF will be unrestricted for all players, but I have no link for a source.

http://www.swtor.com/info/news/press-release/20131008

Active Star Wars: The Old Republic subscribers will be offered Early Access starting December 3 and Preferred Status Players* on January 14. Galactic Starfighter will be offered as a Free-to-Play Digital Expansion available to the public beginning on February 4.

Also lol at pot5 being any better then the Bastion or the Harbinger. They just spam this forum to lure people in more ;)

well, ive made toons across all servers in NA, and Pot5 by FAR has the most active GSF community. maybe Lyet should check other servers before crapping on one. grats pot5 on GSF activity. you just gained a new player!

...Nobody else plays it on my server (Shadowlands) does anyone know a good server with a decent amount of GS matches?

I play fairly regularly on Shadowlands (Imperial Side) and queues pop quick for me. Imps seem a bit over-matched right now on this server, but I wouldn't say nobody plays.

well, ive made toons across all servers in NA, and Pot5 by FAR has the most active GSF community. maybe Lyet should check other servers before crapping on one.

And on how many of those servers are you regularly queueing for GSF matches?

POTS5 while active, seemed very one sided in favor of the imps though

During prime time probably, yeah. It's a bit more balanced early morning or very late night. I imagine a lot of people queue sparingly during the heavy hours because facing full groups of premades is either an exercise in frustration (Republic) or boredom (Imperial). Fighting two or three of them is fun since it really forces you to up your game. Facing 4-6+ is an exercise in futility.

Thanks all, one more question though, do the pubs get facerolled by the imps on POT5? It won't matter since I play for kills anyways but still i'd like to know.

Yes and no. It depends on how many great pilots are on each side, and how many of them queue into your matches.

Rarely do Black Squadron premades lose, unless they find Death Squadron premades.

Thanks all, one more question though, do the pubs get facerolled by the imps on POT5? It won't matter since I play for kills anyways but still i'd like to know.

Oh you play for Kills? In that case there is absolutely nobody playing on The Shadowlands. Uh.. maybe consider a different server. Maybe POT5? I see from the forums there are a lot of players over there.

In Terms of Non -PvP Servers, Ebon Hawk would be the most active GSF Server. (Yes I've played on the others). . .

POTS5 while active, seemed very one sided in favor of the imps though

This. Plus, our more skilled pilots aren't elite braggarts, and are always willing to lend a hand to those who need it.

Edited by silvershadows