Leaderboards Not Updating Over 24+ Hours

DkSharktooth

I told you people not to abuse your yellow responses and here you are abusing the yellow response trying to help.

Instead of wasting all of your time insulting the guy trying to help you could have been polite and just done what they asked.

Yall should be ashamed for your behaviour.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I told you people not to abuse your yellow responses and here you are abusing the yellow response trying to help.

Instead of wasting all of your time insulting the guy trying to help you could have been polite and just done what they asked.

Trying to help? G T F O if youre going think even for a second we should be grateful jut to be graced by the presence of the devs.

This is FUBAR. And clearly the devs had no clue it was broken. How can they be so ignorant about their own game, or their own website?! I am assuming that they designed the Leaderboards website, or did they buy that in an alpha build and then 'finish' it themselves too? :rolleyes:

NO! they should be ashamed for taking weeks to respond to the issue. Community manager should be browsing all the forums and if he isn't than that is just 1 more example for poor management

See that attitude is the exact reason the Devs stayed away from here for the longest time and I don't blame them.

Yall are ungrateful.

We should be grateful? For what? For them ignoring our feedback on this issue? (let alone all the other feedback we have given).

Community team member posts should be common in *ALL FORUMS*.

You are kidding right? Under normal circumstances, I am always ready to point out how much of an overreaction some players make at the Devs' posts. But in this case, the leaderboard is not updating for all 15k players on it. Tait's post shows that the Devs neither read the posts, nor play the game's PvP.

We should be grateful? For what? For them ignoring our feedback on this issue? (let alone all the other feedback we have given).

Community team member posts should be common in *ALL FORUMS*.

For them making the effort to try and turn things around in this forum. Instead you insult them and throw tomatos at them. Not a great way to show appreciation for getting some change finally.

For them making the effort to try and turn things around in this forum. Instead you insult them and throw tomatos at them. Not a great way to show appreciation for getting some change finally.

3 dev posts (all of which are for all intents in purposes useless) do not equal an "effort to try and turn things about in this forum".

They want our appreciation? START LISTENING TO US. The yellow post in this thread is a perfect example of the devs completely ignoring us.

Yeah, one not-so-mathy post and this epic response. What a change! :p

To be fair, I liked Tait's response on the Bolster thread. His OP seemed more like band-aid to heal old wounds than anything else, but I liked his second post which tried answering the various questions and/or misconceptions some players held on that forum.

This yellow post though, is silly.

To be fair, I liked Tait's response on the Bolster thread. His OP seemed more like band-aid to heal old wounds than anything else, but I liked his second post which tried answering the various questions and/or misconceptions some players held on that forum.

This yellow post though, is silly.

Tait at least has shown some willingness to interact, but both of his posts offered nothing we didnt already know. Mostly b/c we have had 9 months to figure out how Bolster works on our own.

It's quite clear that you have no desire to see any change. I'll never understand why people complain about a game and refuse any help to try and make it better. :rolleyes:

You should eat your own words as you have done nothing in this thread but complain about the complainers who actually have a point.:rolleyes:

Edited by Gomex

My Character is not showing on the leaderboards AT ALL. I gave him a name change, and he doesn't show in the leaderboards under the old, or new name. I have put in a Bug report and submit a ticket, still no solution. Please help out one of the few still ranked q'ing!

I am not against CMs, but...

New CM member with a bunch of new posts, 1-2 months later and everything is back on rails. We already seen it two or three times. ;)

Whatever happened in the past, I do not know, since I haven't even been in the game for this long. But I think Tait at least cares enough about this part of the forums to keep posting here. Let's just hope that this one post was a one-time kind of thing, and not what the majority of yellow posts in this forum will turn out to be. :p

Hey all,

We have a fix in place for this issue, and we're going to apply that during next Tuesday's maintenance. Thanks to everyone who provided information, as it did help us narrow down the problem.

If anyone is still seeing inconsistencies after the maintenance, let me know and I will look into it.

-tait

Well, we got a response and are getting a fix... thats something new. GJ Bioware... if your fix actually ends up working properly that is.

Only thing is we gotta wait 6 days for it till the next weekly maintenance...

Did the sentinel/marauder leaderboard just update or am I going blind? Skyrush was at the top, now he's second..

It kinda updated... not properly and not with all games played and not for all people.

Edited by Z-ToXiN

Did the sentinel/marauder leaderboard just update or am I going blind? Skyrush was at the top, now he's second..

Skyrush was at the top for one of the two hour periods which leaderboards refreshed. Achido is usually at the 1st spot for Marauder solo que. The same day, the leaderboards froze in their current position and stopped updating for around 2 weeks.

Edited by DkSharktooth

Hey all,

We have a fix in place for this issue, and we're going to apply that during next Tuesday's maintenance. Thanks to everyone who provided information, as it did help us narrow down the problem.

If anyone is still seeing inconsistencies after the maintenance, let me know and I will look into it.

-tait

Glad its being fixed, but lol the bolded.

Thanks for letting us know tho.

Edited by cashogy_reborn