The community is now beyond toxic.

Angedechu

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When I logged after the Christmas break, I saw I had 3 of the latest cartel packs in my inventory.

I offered to sell them for 5 000 credits (all three of them) to free up inventory.

The guy that I sold them to then loled and called me a retard.

Next time, I will delete them.

(Yes, I'm aware that this is a bit low for CP. I just don't care about fake cash)

I just sold a Stalwart Defender chestpiece for 5 credits on my server and the person I sold it to thanked me and said I was nice.

Order has been restored, it has been proven that the community is nice again.

Since, you know, apparantly a single case of something happening is enough proof to condemn/save an entire group of people.

You can't judge everyone based on one person. I have given stuff away to people plenty of times or sold at a big discount to help a F2P person out (since credit cap) and those people have always been grateful and polite.

I think the OP makes this crap up so he can come on here and get sympathy.

If you sold them for 5k then in that guy's eyes you may be an idiot. If you are so noble why are you crying about what someone else thinks of you? What was your motivation for selling them that cheap? Where you truly doing it to get rid of them or where you looking to get some *** kissing?

Next time just give them away.

Honestly, from an outsiders perspective it sounds like you made a bone head move and then tried to cover it up by saying "I meant to sell them that cheap!"

When I logged after the Christmas break, I saw I had 3 of the latest cartel packs in my inventory.

I offered to sell them for 5 000 credits (all three of them) to free up inventory.

(Yes, I'm aware that this is a bit low for CP. I just don't care about fake cash)

Why did you buy them in the first place?

:rak_02:

Something's not right ...

Edited by branmakmuffin

This is what happens when you abandon actual game development to try to push "Go entertain yourselves we can't be bothered" PvP.

These are the kinds of people who are too stupid to realize someone is being nice to them. They can't fathom the possibility that you where just being cool, because they themselves would never do it. They would, however, be stupid enough to get duped. So obviously, you must be an idiot.

If you've ever played darkfall or dayz you know what kinds of people primarily PvP content draws.

1)Subber stipend

2)I wanted 5 k to pay for repairs.

Still makes absolutely NO sense, so I call BS.

As I said, you need "fake money" for everything in this game. No rational person would choose to get 15k when they could get 600k - 900k instead (average pack price fluctuates between 200k-300k).

You can do a daily run at 55 and net 300k or so a day. Things in this game are expensive. So how/why do you play without credits?

If had of seen that i would have paid you 7k each and not called you what he did ( don't like using that word i used to work with the mentally challenged never liked that word it all ways seems so degrading .. ) .

my 2cs worse

Still makes absolutely NO sense, so I call BS.

As I said, you need "fake money" for everything in this game. No rational person would choose to get 15k when they could get 600k - 900k instead (average pack price fluctuates between 200k-300k).

You can do a daily run at 55 and net 300k or so a day. Things in this game are expensive. So how/why do you play without credits?

makes prefect sense to me if she or he is not lieing , i in fact do some of the same stuff in game, i can make all the 31 hilts and barrels and every time i make any for any one i all ways give back any tips never ask for them and tell player upfront all i want on trade is the 5 blues the 5 epic and the one MMG but any cirits i keep . and if he or she trusts me with mats i still give back any tips even if have to mail it .. I do this all the time all ways have sense the game went live . I even pushed the no tip thing on my server and got all kinds of BS over it .any augments i make with my mats or there's i give them any Crits free :) .. all ways will and all ways have .

But ,don't mistake my being nice as a weakness it;s not i can be a real jerk if you try to abuse me for being nice .

Edited by tanktest

He jumped around me trying to teabag me AFTER I sold him the packs for 5k.
Yeah just should have reported him for Harrassment then ignored him it was probable 90% likely a 12 year kid having nothing better to do, just wave it off that isn't the majority of the community here so ...

Just drop em on the GTN or if you are on the redeclipse (europe) server mail em ingame with c.o.d (cash on delivery), your price to me (Neopunkster). If I don't wantz it I return to sender. If I'm not online and miss it it will return itself. Try it before you buy it.

I usually buy low-priced items for resale later. Someone put a 300k pet on the GTN for 5k, I bought it, then contacted them via email to make sure they hadn't made a mistake. Nope no mistake. Mailed them a 200k color crystal.

Not everyone is a jerk.

I usually buy low-priced items for resale later. Someone put a 300k pet on the GTN for 5k, I bought it, then contacted them via email to make sure they hadn't made a mistake. Nope no mistake. Mailed them a 200k color crystal.

Not everyone is a jerk.

Yeah, I've seen cases where a very valuable item was listed for the default price. If I am able to snap it up before someone else does, I send a courtesy mail to the lister to confirm the price intention. If they tell me it was a mistake (which can happen depending on what you click as you create the listing) then I negotiate a new price with them that is fair for them and still a good deal with me and I ship them the credits. [there is plenty of wealth to be shared by all in this MMO....and I try not to be greedy on someone elses mistake]

If I see them listed for something above or below default pricing though.. I just assume the price is deliberate as the lister (such as in the case you shared) has to actually over-ride the default price to do that.. which shows intention to me. Some people don't really care and just want to clear out some inventory space.

Edited by Andryah