How would You want Your Game play after lvl 55?

t-darko

Edited by Orlogg

I second the call for multi-companion missions, perhaps daily/weekly repeatables. Would be great to have another expansion lift the level cap again (I think this is planned). Honestly, though, this game is chock-a-block with content, and for me, most of the fun is in seeing how storylines unfold and play out.

More story. Farming annoys the ever living daylights out of me. I know it entertains many, and that's great for them, but it's story that made me pretend to be a Jedi or a Smuggler as a kid, it's story that drew me to the Star Wars tabletop RPGs, it's story that's kept me around since beta, enticed me to pre-order in the first place. It's story that really makes a game shine for me.

So there we are, Act IV. More story lines, more character development, more relationship development with the companions, maybe even the loss of one or two of them through either death or parting of ways. Maybe even some cross-character companion play, if it's well written it won't come off as hokey.

Myfness......

Something my guild has been talking about, which may not be interesting to most people but:

(1) A way for a Jedi Master to actually have a way to actually teach padawans in different aspects of the jedi. Various ideas: the history of the jedi, etc.

This would be a place where you wouldn't have to deal with all the trolls that tend to interrupt things such as this.

(2) A way for maybe someone to teach someone dueling etc and not have to deal with trolls being jerks.

Like I said probably won't appeal to most but that is something our guild been talking about.

(3) More customization in crafting

Anyways Have a great evening.

More stuff like Oricon. A new daily area, leading from one place to another, that gives you purple gear, finishing with an Operation which gives more gear and titles. Also PvP based around the new daily area as an option, fighting for control of the area or objective, with control awarding achievements.

Mmm...

More worlds, touristical areas, thigns to go visit and see. I remember in Guild Wars they ahd spent a lot of effort in truly creating breath taking vistas and places which were out of the way, an doften when lost you would stumble on them and go oh wow, this is beautiful.

SWTOR has a lot of essentially generic landscapes, and not much done with the skies. I was at awe at Dromund Kass when I saw a star destroyer on the sky, Illum has a beautiful sky scape as well. But so much more can be done, Lord of the rings has a lot of art in their landscapes, would be great to see much more in SWTOR as opposed to generica everything, the opportunities are there.

I found the art work of the mountain ranges in Alderran to be rather nice, and a bit majestic, well done devs. I want more.

Please give us thing to go look at, to want to go and makes us explore and wonder what could be on the other side of that ridge, ancient ruins of a long gone civilization at tattoine, or a hidden waterfall in belsavis, etc.

Sue

This would be a place where you wouldn't have to deal with all the trolls that tend to interrupt things such as this.

Many people in many games request instanced areas for people to go into to do stuff unmolested (or to be molested if that's their thing). Best you can do here is make a raid group and all crowd onto someone's ship.

Once all your missions are done, why not more companion missions? sure you get some though out the game but why not more for each companion and why don't we get more companions? Treek and HK are the only additional one's from cartel. More would be nice If they came with new missions. It should not be about levelling up beyond 55. just about new missions and stories.

Are any of our suggestions in this forum ever considered or implemented?

Edited by DreadtechSavant

I second the call for multi-companion missions, perhaps daily/weekly repeatables. Would be great to have another expansion lift the level cap again (I think this is planned). Honestly, though, this game is chock-a-block with content, and for me, most of the fun is in seeing how storylines unfold and play out.

Duran'del here:

I think the second major expansion will be in 3.0. GSF, when released, is going to have an FP to accompany it(This is technically story content), but I would have liked a new FP and a new planet(Kassel?)

How? Easy, no more expertise pvp gear, no more relics with abilities (make relics stat boosts only), fix resolve so the exact moment it fills it breaks you from all CC, and add 10 more warzones. Increase the money payout from warzones so that it is actually worthwhile.

Just return the old operations into a new mode and call it good for PvErs...they whine to bloody much about lack of content when the PvP crowd's been getting shafted for forever.

More story. Farming annoys the ever living daylights out of me. I know it entertains many, and that's great for them, but it's story that made me pretend to be a Jedi or a Smuggler as a kid, it's story that drew me to the Star Wars tabletop RPGs, it's story that's kept me around since beta, enticed me to pre-order in the first place. It's story that really makes a game shine for me.

More story sounds nice, some tough choices maybe ... hmm character development ... has a nice ring to it ...

some Jedi history maybe ... a nexus of Dark force to explore on Tython OR why not archaeological missions on Ashla and Bogan?

Edited by t-darko

So there we are, Act IV. More story lines, more character development, more relationship development with the companions, maybe even the loss of one or two of them through either death or parting of ways. Maybe even some cross-character companion play, if it's well written it won't come off as hokey.

Myfness......

Hear hear!

It wouldn't even have to be complicated (as the voice acting might complicate things). I think stories like the crew mission stories (like in Diplomacy) would be cool (if you could actually go somewhere to do it of course). Just some planets or stations that could be used by the devs as a background for several (maybe class-defined) different missions.

Edited by Orlogg

IWould be great to have another expansion lift the level cap again (I think this is planned).

That seems inevitable for a game like this.

Yet, although I love SWTOR, I am not at all very appreciative of Makeb. The whole background story feels like it's not really a part of the SW universe, and neither the quests nor the setting are that interesting. And the dailies are more work and less rewarding than e.g. Section X, so why bother?

I hope another level cap raising expansion will involve more than just one planet and also have a more interesting, less bombastic bg story.

Edited by Orlogg

• 1 month later...
That seems inevitable for a game like this.

Yet, although I love SWTOR, I am not at all very appreciative of Makeb. The whole background story feels like it's not really a part of the SW universe, and neither the quests nor the setting are that interesting. And the dailies are more work and less rewarding than e.g. Section X, so why bother?

I hope another level cap raising expansion will involve more than just one planet and also have a more interesting, less bombastic bg story.

As the Devs made their road map for 2014, we can probably assume there will be a new level cap along with the new tier of gear. With two new flashpoints(FP) concentrated to Tython and Korriban I can only hope for a deeper Jedi/Sith story.

Over the past year there have been a concentration on PvP and PvE content, maybe, just maybe it's time to make the coming year a RP year! I think that when you are done with the PvE and in periods get tired of the PvP, RP is what you want to explore, maybe realize it can be used to a mean to make your gaming experience deeper and greater.

and the struggle for new subscribers seems to be ever so hard, but what I'd like to see is;

- subscriber free/exclusive chairs.

- Subscriber free/exclusive meditation emotes (like the ones at house Organa 'Jedi meditating with levitating stones/rocks')

- Subscriber exclusive Jedi/other class robes/armors, with a variaty from the non jedi like armors to the classic robes. This could be made into a 1 choice opportunity, as it is now we seems to get a very none jedi-ish speeder!!!

As for the gaming experience after hitting level cap I think the key to successes is in listening to the RP community. It is within RP community the Star Wars loyalty resides, they will be the last to abandon the game as the PvP community will be the first.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.