EA/BW: When will you address CHEATING in WZs (Screen Shots Inside)

Anzel

This is completely ruining your game. You have thousands of tickets submitted. You have thousands of posts in dozens of threads. What are you going to do about it? Are you going to even respond? Anything?

This is happening over and over and over on POT5. Are you even looking at the numbers?

SWTOR - POT5 - Novare Coast - 2013-12-27 - 1:10 PM CDT - Allies

http://s1354.photobucket.com/user/vanzelone13/media/Screenshot_2013-12-27_13_10_55_951580_zps19d94db6.jpg.html

SWTOR - POT5 - Novare Coast - 2013-12-27 - 1:10 PM CDT - Enemies

http://s1354.photobucket.com/user/vanzelone13/media/Screenshot_2013-12-27_13_11_02_142199_zpsebc5547e.jpg.html

So one team gets 4 kills and the other team gets 145? Let me guess... Learn to play? One team is just so skillful? One team is masterful and the other team is "bad"? Right? That's what's happening all day, every day on POT5?

Don't you guys keep track of this stuff? Are we just all going to kid ourselves and pretend that this server ***ISN'T filled with a bunch of CHEATERS?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL WOW.

/sigh

Yeah, "WOW". OK, let's just have everyone keep cheating. That's awesome. I gave the exact server, time, instance of this. It's happening all day every day. I would welcome someone at EA/BW to check the logs and call my bluff.

Yeah, "WOW". OK, let's just have everyone keep cheating. That's awesome. I gave the exact server, time, instance of this. It's happening all day every day. I would welcome someone at EA/BW to check the logs and call my bluff.

OK..I'll bite.

kills is actually 23-2...considering this is lowbies, I'm guessing this is your first toon? If so, welcome. If not, like I said, I'll bite.

Screenshot, stats, server, time and date. I would love for someone to prove me a liar.

No mate you misunderstand. I know you are trolling, there is nothing you can do to bait me now :D

You should be more subtle about it at least., this one was too obvious, sorry.

OK..I'll bite.

kills is actually 23-2...considering this is lowbies, I'm guessing this is your first toon? If so, welcome. If not, like I said, I'll bite.

This is happening over and over and over on POT5. Lemme guess... I'm so bad that every team I'm on can only get 4-5 kills collectively? Right. Or..... Oh yeah. The server is filled with cheaters.

I'm sick of submitting tickets...

This is happening over and over and over on POT5. Lemme guess... I'm so bad that every team I'm on can only get 4-5 kills collectively? Right. Or..... Oh yeah. The server is filled with cheaters.

I'm sick of submitting tickets...

Now I'll bite. How are opposing teams cheating? Using some hack that makes them zomg l33t invincible? One hit insta kills? Any videos besides screenshots of terrible games? What's your average dps in a game? Are you only seeing this when facing the same players. How good are you at this game?

LOL there is zero evidence of cheating in any of those screenshots.

All I see is one side had a team, that understands coordination. While the other side had 8 separate individuals (25 players, 25 cars), willingly getting farmed by jumping in one at a time after respawing.

In fact I detect a nerf-premades as the hidden agenda here.

If you've played the game long enough you would have already experienced both sides of this.

Edited by Ridickilis

I came in expecting a screenshot of a jugg using force camo, or a guardian kicking (i.e. interrupting without cc of any kind) a sorc through polarity shift (i.e. interrupt immunity). I have seen both of the above...exactly once.

I left seeing only a team of bads get rolled by a team that is better than them, which I have seen thousands of times, both on the dishing out and receiving end.

So out of thousands and thousands of games played, I have seen the certainty of cheating exactly twice.

Meh.

Now I'll bite. How are opposing teams cheating? Using some hack that makes them zomg l33t invincible? One hit insta kills? Any videos besides screenshots of terrible games? What's your average dps in a game? Are you only seeing this when facing the same players. How good are you at this game?

This is happening over and over again. The screenshots I posted are the norm on POT5. You are either on the team of cheaters or you don't get to play.

How good or bad I am at this game is completely irrelevant. This is happening all day, every day. Whether I'm there or not.

I pay actual real life money to play this game. Calling me a troll or bad isn't going to make me run away and hide and forget the fact that the server is filled with cheaters.

You had 1 person break 200k damage to their 5. If that's not a recipe for losing, I dunno what is.

Or you know... maybe it's a byproduct... of one team cheating? Oh no, that couldn't be it. The other team is just so randomly masterful. Over and over and over again. Yeah, that's more likely.

This is happening over and over again. The screenshots I posted are the norm on POT5. You are either on the team of cheaters or you don't get to play.

How good or bad I am at this game is completely irrelevant. This is happening all day, every day. Whether I'm there or not.

I pay actual real life money to play this game. Calling me a troll or bad isn't going to make me run away and hide and forget the fact that the server is filled with cheaters.

No, you're just seeing run-of-the-mill MMO faction imbalance, where the best players congregate together and run PVP from one faction. Happens to some extent or another in just about every MMO that allows PVP.

If you want to gather actual, bona-fide evidence of cheating, then roll imp characters, learn the animations for their abilities and what the buffs look like, learn how to play each class, and then when you can screencap imps doing things that their class cannot do, then and only then will you have evidence of cheating.

Until then, all you have is statistical noise (if even that) of coordinated teams rolling teams that don't play as a team.

This is completely ruining your game. You have thousands of tickets submitted. You have thousands of posts in dozens of threads. What are you going to do about it? Are you going to even respond? Anything?

This is happening over and over and over on POT5. Are you even looking at the numbers?

SWTOR - POT5 - Novare Coast - 2013-12-27 - 1:10 PM CDT - Allies

http://s1354.photobucket.com/user/vanzelone13/media/Screenshot_2013-12-27_13_10_55_951580_zps19d94db6.jpg.html

SWTOR - POT5 - Novare Coast - 2013-12-27 - 1:10 PM CDT - Enemies

http://s1354.photobucket.com/user/vanzelone13/media/Screenshot_2013-12-27_13_11_02_142199_zpsebc5547e.jpg.html

So one team gets 4 kills and the other team gets 145? Let me guess... Learn to play? One team is just so skillful? One team is masterful and the other team is "bad"? Right? That's what's happening all day, every day on POT5?

Don't you guys keep track of this stuff? Are we just all going to kid ourselves and pretend that this server ***ISN'T filled with a bunch of CHEATERS?

The game counts kills in the sense that everyone who attacked an enemy when they die or healed a teammate who attacked someone gets equal credit for the kill. It isn't this guy got this many killing blows (which you can see by hovering over their kills). In reality you got out killed 39-2. Which isn't much of a surprise I have been on both sides of the Scoreboard in games like that.

Edited by Emperor-Norton

But you are a troll. First I haven't logged on in a minute but like a little girl you blurred out all the names (smart for actual cheating, weak for this since its clearly not). You're not naming any specifics, just cheating and it's happening all the time on PoT5. The one team clearly had stronger players, I'm going to assume that what you're saying was cheating going on was you faced a premade but it's hard to tell since there are no names given.

Or you know... maybe it's a byproduct... of one team cheating? Oh no, that couldn't be it. The other team is just so randomly masterful. Over and over and over again. Yeah, that's more likely.

TBH, I'd be pretty unhappy with 200k damage on my DPS toons. Obviously that's not the case with everyone since there are different skill levels out there, but that would be a low game for me. I did 600k on my level 39 Sent the first time I ever tried Combat. I spent most of the match rooting people with ravage cause it seemed fun.

you're reading it wrong; look at the number of deaths on each team, those are unique while kills can be distributed among multiple players. your team either tried to kill their healer but failed, or ignored the healer and he kept his teammates up. This is far from the most unbalanced match i've ever seen, it can be way worse than that without anybody cheating ;-)

The other team used the cheats called "Learnt2play", and "Not having the OP on the team".

Edited by anwg