40,000 credits??!!

LawAngel

40k really isn't that much all things considered. From just questing and lightly crafting and sending companions on missions (not slicing, so I was spending credits), I had 60some thousand credits at like level 20. And if you really wanted to, warzones give about 2k per run.
Hum depends on the crew skills I guess.

Bioanalysis+ diplomacy ruined my savings. The only way is to save for your speeder first and then level your crew skills back.

Edited by Ethern

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look EVEN if you don't have the money when you get to your respective planet where you get your first speeder I guarantee if you just tough it out and do a handful of quests their you will have your money easily. I went broke getting mine and by the time I left Tat I had 80k credits

Really....? never played MMOs before have you.

1st. 40k is nothing in this game, you can get that if you start saving at 22, i know i did.

2nd. If you did this for 40k you will love the 235k at lv40.

Tip: learn to use your trainers window, choose the Show All Skills (or similar name, can't recall) drop down menu and check ahead how much the skills will cost. This is a great way to plan when to save credits.

I'm insulted by the amount I have to pay to get my speeder - MY pre-order speeder! 40k is simply slapping someone in the face and telling them you will like it.

I want to enjoy the game, I want to have fun but if I have to sit around and just grind to make money - this grinding gets old fast. No wonder people keep talking about slicing and it is the must to have, I guess I'll need to pick that up to play this game at a leisurely pace. Total bad design by people who don't play the game.

This reminds me of Sony and how they didn't bother to listen to their players nor get involved at that level.

I just rolled a Sentinel and just made over 10k credits in a little over an hour of gameplay. I loot everything whenever I kill. In this game even the JUNK sells for a decent sum. Anything that's green+ quality and bind on equip I place on the AH for a modest sum since I know most of that stuff people are gonna outgrow in a couple hrs anyways.

It adds up, and adds up FAST.

Did I mention I'm only lv 16?

Yea -- 40k credits by lv 25's gonna be a joke. And that's WITH training expenses factored in.

40k at lvl 25 is nothing. I have a powertech with armortech, scavenging and underworld trading levelled beyond my ability to use at my lvl (could craft lvl 30 items at lvl 25) and I still had about 60k AFTER I bought my skills. What did you spend all your money on?

Am currently lvl 21 with about 15k in currency, sent my companion out a lot and used 5k to get an extra row in my bag.

So, by the time I'm 25 I don't see myself getting enough for a mount.

However I've read from comments you get a lot in Tat. (80k?). Which I then will be able to afford it easily. So I'm not worried :)

Am currently lvl 21 with about 15k in currency, sent my companion out a lot and used 5k to get an extra row in my bag.

So, by the time I'm 25 I don't see myself getting enough for a mount.

However I've read from comments you get a lot in Tat. (80k?). Which I then will be able to afford it easily. So I'm not worried :)

seriously people, start slicing, the profession literally crafts money, i started at lvl 20 and did it with 2 of my 3 companions(other one was with me). i'm lvl 24 now with 200k credit's and spent the 5k on first row then 20k on the next, i'm all modded out it's quite sad.

money is not hard to make.

I bought full skills, up to level crafting recipes, accidentally bought all lvl 3 ship parts without realizing they are level based because I am an idiot, sent extra companion on constant mission runs and I was still able to buy a speeder at 25. You have to be really bad with money if you managed to blow it all before then...

seriously people, start slicing, the profession literally crafts money, i started at lvl 20 and did it with 2 of my 3 companions(other one was with me). i'm lvl 24 now with 200k credit's and spent the 5k on first row then 20k on the next, i'm all modded out it's quite sad.

money is not hard to make.

Only just got my second companion, dunno when I get a 3rd?

Really don't fancy giving up any skills to get another since I've put a fair amount into them.

Yeah I just knew a thread like this would crop up about this :p

I'm Level 28, I spent that 40K on learning how to pilot a speeder bike - left me nearly bankrupt. Plus the cost of living out an existence on Tatooine. Even the droids want to frisk you down for creds. 4K to repair armor - good grief !

Don't want this changing, this is fun, and challenging, because I have to go and just rebuild my bank balance now :D

Edited by dronepilot

Just reach level 28, I have 350K in cash, 2 extra bag rows unlocked *thats 5k, 20k, 50k* one extra cargo bay unlocked *thats 40k* Speeder Training trained and have spent about 30k on the GTM... seriously, how do you not have any money?

I squandered it. ? Actually just about spent it on the same stuff you did. I didn't have 350K though.