Bonus XP days

PowerElectronic

FANBOIS are forbidden from posting in my threads.

Bioware: Start a program of bonus xp weekends. I don't care how you do it, but do it now. Every weekend, or every 10 days, ...whatever.

Congrats on a great launch, but ....look this is a NEW subscription based game, and you'll lose half your population within 2 months if people find the game boring/grindy.

Do not become overconfident. You're launching in a crowded market, with fairly conventional gameplay.

This game feels terribly grindy after you hit level 20. I got to level 20 in beta...and just quit playing. There was nothing new to experience, the VO quests were getting old, and I was losing track of the unique "story" behind each quest because there were so many.

Balmorra: I am <insert text> .... crush the resistance <inset text> ... republic ... you will get credits.

Player character: Ok ... <insert text> great.

I don't skip VO, but I forget most of what the quest is about within 5-10 minutes of playing.

I hit level 20 again now, after clearing balmorra, and when I looked at Nar Shadaa's map....I just logged off and went to sleep.

Bioware: Start a program of bonus xp weekends. I don't care how you do it, but do it now. Every weekend, or every 10 days, ...whatever.

Congrats on a great launch, but ....look this is a NEW subscription based game, and you'll lose half your population within 2 months if people find the game boring/grindy.

Do not become overconfident. You're launching in a crowded market, with fairly conventional gameplay.

This game feels terribly grindy after you hit level 20. I got to level 20 in beta...and just quit playing. There was nothing new to experience, the VO quests were getting old, and I was losing track of the unique "story" behind each quest because there were so many.

Balmorra: I am <insert text> .... crush the resistance <inset text> ... republic ... you will get credits.

I don't skip VO, but I forget most of what the quest is about within 5-10 minutes of playing.

I hit level 20 again now, after clearing balmorra, and when I looked at Nar Shadaa's map....I just logged off and went to sleep.

The game doesn't need an exp bonus weekend.

Gaining exp and leveling doesn't equal "grindy."

Maybe the RPG or MMORPG genre isn't for you?

Edited by Gestas

Nobody's forcing you to do all the sidequests if that's something that concerns you within this game. PvP can level you, space combat gives you XP, etc etc. There's nothing set in stone on how you have to level.

And, I don't mean to say this in the way of "Bahahah Republic-side is better", but I've personally enjoyed the storyline on the side of Republic a lot more than the Empire-side. (Played 'em in beta, before you guys start calling shenanigans)

This game will fail, big time in a couple of months. I see another thread about Nar Shadaa and other planets being pointless enormous, and hard to navigate.

Keep up the good work fanbois. Suck more peen.

Want to put your money where your mouth is? I'l bet a 1000 euros that this game will at least have a healthy playerbase and will continue for at least a few years. Care to take the bet officially?

Edited by Carlsbergh

You play the game game I do? People don't want to group up together, except for heroic quests.

In a story based MMO, you want to experience it alone + companion at your leisure.

I play with someone else and we are currently levelling a BH and a IA together and we both get to go into each other's storylines. I don't know if we are unusual levelling together but it's good fun. We intend to level several pairs.

Each to their own. The game is there to be played how they want to play it.

This game will fail, big time in a couple of months. I see another thread about Nar Shadaa and other planets being pointless enormous, and hard to navigate.

You pointless posts do a great service to advance and improve this game.

Yeah you sound like a winner. Did you finally get that GED?

"someone doesn't agree with me!?!? must be a fanboiz"

You sir, a re a shining pillar of maturity.

joined December 2011 enough said

As others have said, group. You gain large xp bonuses and even a loot bonus. Plus! Social points!

Grouping is well done in this game, its never forced upon you but they make it a nice incentive to do so, especially with heroic mission areas.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.