Black Squadron

Lytewraith

Hello all you GSF addicts.

I am Lyte Leader of Ghost flight in Black Squadron.We are currently recruiting great GSF pilots for our new Phantom Flight wing for our guild we currently have Ghost flight, Reaper Flight and building Phantom Flight.

We fly on Pof 5 server Republic side

If you are intristed in join us please eather send me a tell in game or register on our guild fourms at http://www.blacksquadron.forumotion.com and message me there.

We do gsf all the time and that is our main focus as a guild and have Great Wing Men flying all the time.We have a Awsome alliance who fly aswell set up to pull pilots from so there is all most allways a wing man out there to cover your 6 when your with us.

Good hunting and may the odds be ever in your favor:rak_03:

Edited by Lytewraith
left off server info

Hello all you GSF addicts.

I am Lyte Leader of Ghost flight in Black Squadron.We are currently recruiting GSF pilots for our new Phantom Flight wing or our guild we currently have Ghost flight, Reaper Flight and building Phantom Flight.

We fly on Pof 5 server Republic side

If you are intristed in join us please eather send me a tell in game or register on our guild fourms at http://www.blacksquadron.forumotion.com and message me there.

We do gsf all the time and that is our main focus as a guild and have people flying all the time.We have a nice alliance

set up to pull pilots from so there is all most allways a wingman out there to cover your 6 when your with us.

Good hunting and may the odds be ever in your favor:rak_03:

/recommend

Great pilots, and more importantly, a great group of guys.

I fly on Pot5 and for star fighter I find the factions pretty balanced.

I even find the matching system puts pub vs pub matches every so often so not sure if we have a slight edge in fliers or not.

I really wish I had more free time to join a guild gsf is so meant to be a team game. I love gsf but dont have time to coordinate and focus on flying in a group.

If anyone does server transfer however choose the faction you like best our imp pilots are some of the best and we have cool guilds on both sides.

More people who can queue up the better for me so I can get more people to play against.

• 2 weeks later...
Traitor!

Actually Silentwinter and I made up, so if I don't end up quitting in the next couple days due to school demands, I'll be on whichever side is struggling or whatever faction I feel like playing that day. You guys have a good rivalry going it's kind of funny, both sides are so confident in their ability to dominate the other it makes me laugh sometimes. With Black Squad queue syncing eight they definitely have an edge there, it's much harder to queue sync two teams Imp side with so many more randoms queuing up. On the whole the average Imperial pug is better than the average Republic pug though, so that is in Death Squad's favour, making it overall fairly balanced.

Edited by Tentou

...if I don't end up quitting in the next couple days due to school demands...

Those are the worst. I sympathize. :<

Fortunately for me, it turns out that the class I thought would require a moderate amount of thought is turning out to be a snoozefest. On the other hand, calculus is happening.