pot5 going thru NOTHER round of mass exodus...

IStillWantMySWG

well apparntly theres another maxx exodus occuring in swtor, namely pot5. somethin tells me this wasn't the first, but bw what are you going to do to keep your players around longterm? The elder scrolls, wildstar and next wow expac will severly drop swtor's sub. the CM will get less support. you'll need to start developing some real multiplayer content bc cutscenes arent really a thing in multiplayer games. Ppl want to play mmos not sp games, get with the program plz Edited by IStillWantMySWG

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for taking the time to post your feedback in totally the incorrect forum, and kudos for doing it with such class, and with flawlessly articulate english.

I hear you saying that there's a mass exodus? Exciting times, maybe SirCopperfield will be parting the waves at the spearhead? Won't that be something to behold.

Certainly though, if the other fugees are even half as classy as you, I don't much doubt they'll surely be greatly missed by those who are bravely soldiering on.

But good luck with it all, and I hope you find your promised land, that is if old Copperfield doesn't part the waves, only to troll everyone by bringing them crashing back in again whilst everyone is traversing the seabed. I'm sure you'll be fine, you're in safe hands.

Try not to take it the wrong way when I say I hope we never meet again. Bye bye now, thanks for coming.

1/10.

Edited by theonetruebleed

You mean the majority of SWG's life, and by far superior product in its last few years than pre-cu ever could have been?

Hahahaha, superior to pre-cu, that is why it had 1% of it's subs?

Amazing logic.

OH and they kept on adding the features they took out with the NGE.

The biggest reasons people kept on leaving weren't because of the gameplay or anything because of that.

It was SOE's refusal to fix bugs that were around in beta, an obvious one was sand people spawning inside the walls of Fort Tusken, and beyond FtL, the only content they ever added was unwanted.

Hmmmm, wonder why people would leave!

Edited by mecher

well apparntly theres another maxx exodus occuring in swtor, namely pot5. somethin tells me this wasn't the first, but bw what are you going to do to keep your players around longterm? The elder scrolls, wildstar and next wow expac will severly drop swtor's sub. the CM will get less support. you'll need to start developing some real multiplayer content bc cutscenes arent really a thing in multiplayer games. Ppl want to play mmos not sp games, get with the program plz

This just in: all 7 people who played SWG are still emotionally scarred from its closing.

Please post the official exodus roster so we know who's leaving.

Edited by Arkerus

well apparntly theres another maxx exodus occuring in swtor, namely pot5. somethin tells me this wasn't the first, but bw what are you going to do to keep your players around longterm? The elder scrolls, wildstar and next wow expac will severly drop swtor's sub. the CM will get less support. you'll need to start developing some real multiplayer content bc cutscenes arent really a thing in multiplayer games. Ppl want to play mmos not sp games, get with the program plz

Didn't you and your friends tell us over and over and over and over and over again, that the masses already did leave SWTOR in the past? So how could any future mass exodus be happening, if there is no more mass to begin with?

Your fail trolling should at least stay remotely coherent in itself.

Didn't you and your friends tell us over and over and over and over and over again, that the masses already did leave SWTOR in the past? So how could any future mass exodus be happening, if there is no more mass to begin with?

Your fail trolling should at least stay remotely coherent in itself.

cute ad hominem, try again...

1st of all idk what you mean by ur first statement and 2ndly the defenders keep praising how there's "500k+ subs" which is pure hyperbole, tberes still a few 100ks but nowhere near the 'under 500k' that was reported basically almost 1yr ago.

So you liked an even more WoWifed Star Wars game then this game is?

Obviously, you never played the NGE if you think it was anywhere near as WOWified as swtor. The only thing similar is that both had combat classes, and levels. The last 4+ years of SWG saw the return of many of the good things from pre-cu, and you missed out on it because of a hissy fit over a skill system that could have never been balanced.

Lol! Ooops.... a slight slip of the tounge there Mr. Lotion? You knew about the previous exodus.... err... assumed there was a previous exodus. Lol! Good work. Leave no doubt.

A psychologist bro, go see one. Your own words are betraying you now.

As for your mass exodus garbage... we have heard it all before and... it had absolutely on effect. None whatsoever. Care to make another ultimatum? If things don't change soon you are going to.... what? Stay subbed so you can post, that's what.

Edited by Rafaman

Lol! Ooops.... a slight slip of the tounge there Mr. Lotion? You knew about the previous exodus.... err... assumed there was a previous exodus. Lol! Good work leave no doubt.

A psychologist bro, go see one. Your own words are betraying you now.

As for your mass exodus garbage... we have heard it all before and... it had absolutely on effect. None whatsoever. Care to make another ultimatum? If things don't change soon you are going to.... what? Stay subbed so you can post, that's what.

idk wat ur talking about, i'm a harvard law graduate top 1% tvym

Im just saying this seems liek it isnt its 1st and wat is bw doing to retain subs longterm? oh rite... absolutely nothing tbis game had loads of potental to be an 'esports' game but guess all eaware cares about is gouging playerbase w/ the CM and yawn cutscenes

Obviously, you never played the NGE if you think it was anywhere near as WOWified as swtor. The only thing similar is that both had combat classes, and levels. The last 4+ years of SWG saw the return of many of the good things from pre-cu, and you missed out on it because of a hissy fit over a skill system that could have never been balanced.

NGE farther turned a once sandbox MMO with no levels into a themebox MMO with level, so yea it WoWified more then SW:TOR did.

Why? Because SW:TOR was ALWAYS themebox from the start. SWG is the first MMO in history to have been an sandbox MMO turned into an themepark MMO.

And I pissed out on what? A WoWified game? nah, if I wanted that I would have just installed WoW.

And skill system that never could have been balanced? You would know this how? The devs never put any effort, they were too busy making the WoWified expansions that were linked to the movies and the "upgrades" for the game to even attempt to balance the game.

It's clear now the amount of time you played before the NGE is next to nil.

Edited by mecher